Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - HEAD CHEERLEADER

The next day i walked into school ignoring caleb the entire time and making my way to my first class. As i was walking i bumped into someone and both of us fell on our butts. I looked up and saw a pretty girl with jet black hair and green eyes. "oh my gosh i am so sorry" i said afraid she got hurt. "it's ok and partly my fault ....and im rose"she said softly. I almost laughed at her shyness but didn't cause it would be rude..
"im lucy ,nice to meet you rose." i said in a kind voice. She simply smiled and we stood there in awkward silence.

"ammm... do you wanna be friends, cause im new here and kinda have none" i said finally ,getting to the point .She just nodded and began to walk.

I learned alot about rose, she's only shy around new people and we have most of our classes together. She also invited me to sit with her at lunch which i obviously accepted.

I was packing away my books when rose came up to me, we linked our arms and walked to lunch. 15 minutes into lunch a blonde bimbo walked in the cafeteria wearing the most sluttiest clothes I've ever seen. I didn't realise she was walking to me until she slapped me .....hard. she sneered "stay away from caleb , he's mine and if i evee see you touch him again i will personally beat you"

i just stood there in shock until i composed myself. " excuse you i can talk to who i want to cheerslut" i sneered back .

Shw went to slap me again but i quickly grabbed he arm and twisted it behind her back. She cried out in pain and when i let go i cuffed her in her so precious nose. She held her nose quickly and cried out again . i just stood there smirking until the principal's voice boomed through the cafeteria " miss lucy report to the principal's office now " i just nodded and followed him still happy i think i broke her nose.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey peopletes
I know this chapter is like very short
But i had writer's block
Don't blame me
I promise the nex chapter will be long
And i will update soon
Yay