Chapter 21 Part 2

Lucy's pov.

As we walked into the party i noticed alot of cups on the ground already, people were already drunk and the outside of the house was trashed. We were late for the party but you know what they say, better late than never.

We walked through the front door and my eyes saw true horror. Im joking. Therr were alot of people grinding against eachother and the inside of the house looked worse than the outside. The entire house reeked of beer and i couldn't help but scrunch up my nose. I am truly sorry for the dude who has to clean this up tomorrow.

Caleb's hand led me to what is assumed is the kitchen.

"You want a beer?" He asked while digging in one of the coolers.

"Ammm....yeah sure" i said because i don't think there is anything but beer and water here to drink.

He fished out two beers, popped the caps and handed one to me.

"Don't drink to much ok, i don't want you to do something you would regret" he said with concern on his face and worry in his eyes.

"Don't worry babe, i wouldn't do anything bad, you better not drink alot also" i replied him.

We walked away from the kitchen with him still holding my hand and we walked into the living room where most of the people are. He stopped to talk to one of his friends while i just stood there looking at the scenes infront of me. Alot of people were grinding against eachother and some were even kissing in the corners.

"Hey, do you wanna play truth or dare with some of my friends?" Caleb asked me, making me turn to him. I thought for a while thinking that i know sometimes truth or dare gets very intense but i also know that this is a good time to get to know his friends.

I nodded in agreement and followed him to staircase which look like it leads to the basement. A bunch of people came into my view as i hit the last stair and all of them just stared at me.

All i did was look down and followed caleb to wherever he went to sit.

"Ok everyone we are using a empty vodka bottle and spinning it, whoever the top of the bottle lands is the person receiving the truth or dare and the other end is the one who gives it ok?" One of caleb's friend said.