Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - MEETING THE BOYS

Lucy's pov

Six boys ..... Oh my god. How am I  going to survive here. We got a cab and when we pulled up in front of the anderson's (elena's last name) house , my mouth was wide open, my jaw dropped, I was completely amazed this house. It was huge, it was almost like a mansion....wait no, it is a mansion.

As we reached inside the house i was greated by a middle ages man who i guessed was Frank anderson. He was tall, had brownish, blondish hair and had green eyes.

"Hello, I'm Frank, Elena's husband" he said in a deep voice.

"Hi, I'm Lucy, but I think you already know that, so I'll stop talking now." I said getting quieter and quieter with each word.

He chuckled and said "yes I do and I would like you to meet the boys."

He walked over to the staircase and screamed, "BOYS GET DOWN HERE, WE HAVE A GUEST"

I heard a loud grunt from upstairs but footsteps making their way towards the staircase. All of them made their way down the stairs, my eyes widened in shock. They were all really good looking. I was probably drooling right now but I really didn't care. They looked like models. And the little kids will grow up to be just as good looking as their brothers. As they all made their way down the stairs, Frank began to introduce me to them.

"Well there's Chad, the oldest and he is 20, but he is in college so we don't see him much. Then there is Chase who is 18" He said pointing to the boy with blonde hair and green eyes. Chase looked up from his phone and awkwardly waved at me.

"Next there is Caleb who is 17" He said and pointed to the boy with brown hair and blue eyes. His eyes looked like the ocean. If I looked at it to much, I would get lost in them.

"Christopher, who is 14."

"Hey, don't call me Christopher, Just Chris." He said smiling brightly at me. All I did was smile back.

"Last but not least are the twins, Calvin and Collin." The both of them looked at eachother, then at me, and ran and gave me a tight hug, one grabbing each leg.

After the boys finally let go of my leg, one of the other boys, Caleb I think broke the silence by asking the question I hoped nobody would ever ask.

"So, why are you here." He said with literally no emotion in his voice.

I stared at him expressionless, my mouth unable to form words to answer his question.

Elena gratefully answered it for me.

"Caleb, don't be rude, she has some family problems and is staying with us so be nice."

I thanked Elena in my mind for that. I wouldn't have known what to tell him.

'This is going to be one hell of a stay' I thought as Frank helped me with my bags.