Chapter 20

Chapter 20 - Perfect.

Lucy's pov.

For the past few weeks me and Caleb, have been going great. Our relationship is very strong and i think im falling in love with him. I would never have thought someone who looks like me would het someone as hot as him.

I am planning on telling him i love him soon, mabye over dinner, but it needs to have the perfect timing. What if i say it and he doesn't feel the same way? What if he breaks up with me? What if........

I began to stop thinking about the negatives and began thinking about all the positives things that have happened since we began a couple.

I am actually pretty popular in school, but i don't care if i wasn't. People actually respect me and i have made alot of friends. Rose is still my BEST FRIEND and no one could ever change that. I know she would always be there for me and i love her for that.

Bridget , the head cheerleader, even stopped messing with me. Ever since she found out i was more popular and me and Caleb were dating she tried harder to make my life a living hell but of course it didn't work because Rose and Caleb stood up for me and talked some sense into that hard head of her's.

5 HOURS LATER

School finished about 2 hours ago, so i am in my room laying on my bed thinking of what my life would be like without Caleb in it.

I would have never been so happy without him. Back in my old school i was never the best at anything and i didn't have a boyfriend. I was only popular because i was on the cheerleading team. I never really thought about joining the one here but i plan to soon. I know some people think that all cheerleaders and bitches but i was never one back at my old school and i will never plan to be one.

It's now about 5pm and i got really bored so I got up from my bed and headed into caleb's room. I knocked on the door 2 times and waited for an answer. Seconds later i heard 'enter' so i went in.

"Hey babe, what's up?" He asked in a very husky voice.

"Nothing much i just got bored so i decided to come here" i said while literally jumping on his bed.

He was on the end of tbe bed so when i jumped on he flew off and fell on the ground with a thud. I tried to hold back my laughter but I couldn't, it was to epicly funny. I laughed my ass of until Caleb got up and smirked at me and said "Run".

I didn't get time to take in what he just said and before i knew it he jumped on me, making me sink into the bed. I hit his back grasping for air but it was no use.

He got up a little so i can breathe but gave me a evil smirk. I looked at him confused and he just startes tickling me.

I laughed and laughed and laughed some more until i finally couldn't breathe. He stopped and looked at me and said "never throw me off the bed again or next time it will be worse than this". He smiled at his last words and before i could say something he kissed me. I melted into the kiss and we were just kissing for a while until we just laid down feeling safe in eachother's arms. I couldn't describe this moment other than PERFECT.

----------------------------------------------------
Hola señoritas,
Two update in two days.
Finally,
But thus chapter isn't really that good.
Stay safe.

~smile560