Chapter 24 Part 1

Chapter 24 - Prom dress search

Lucy's pov.

I woke up to a loud banging on my door. I picked up the closest thing to me which was soft and fluffy. I assumed it was one of my pillows . i pelted it ,hoping it would stop the noise that was annoying me from my peaceful sleep.

It stopped for a few seconds and began again. I then heard a voice which sounded very familiar to me.

"Lucy!! Lucy!! Open up!!" The voice i now recognised as rose. I literally dragges myself of the bed and to the door, unlocking it and letting a annoying pest also known as rose into my room. She jumped onto my bed with a wide smile on my face which scared me alot.

"Why are you still sleeping?" She questioned.

"Well because it'si said  before looking at my clock and then screamed  "6AM, why are you waking me from my peaceful sleep away from you for?"  I said while plopping myself onto my bed and covering my entire body with my fuzzy pink blanket.

"Did you forget? We are going dress shopping" she said very enthusiastically. I groaned and rolled over. What i didn't know is i was about 10cm  from the end of the bed and when i rolled i rolled of the bed and fell face first.

Of course rose laughed at me while i groaned again. She took my pillow and began hitting me and screaming 'get up and go get dressed we are going now'. She kept screaming that until i actually got up and dragged myself to the bathroom.

After doing my usual morning routine i put on a short pants and a crop top. Something that would be easg to get out of when in trying on the dresses. I walked out of the bathroom and rose began to whistle at me.

I just smiled grabbed my stuff and walked out. Leaving here there by herself. We decided to buy something to eat at the mall so we just got in the car and headed to the mall that we know would have the best dresses.