Chapter 25

Chapter 25 - GETTING READY FOR PROM.

Lucy's pov.

Today was the night of prom and I was very very excited. I still couldn't believe I was going with caleb. Every hour or so he kept asking me to see my dress and I always said no. The only think I told him is that my dress was red. Rose is coming over to help me with my makeup because I have no idea how to do makeup.

Minutes later I got a message from rose saying she was at my door.
I literally ran downstairs and opened the door with such force i thought my arm was going to fall of. Not literally but you know what i mean.

She smiled at my excitement and hugged me.

"I already know what i am doing for you" she said woth a smile on her face.

Shw didn't want to tell me, she kept saying it was a surpise everytime i asked her.

She sat me down on a chair literally and told me close my eyes.

I was reluctant at first but I still did it. All I heard was shuffling in a bag then stuff was being added to my face. About 10 minutes later she was finally done.

"Don't open your eyes yet ok" she said in a stern voice.

I nodded very quickly then she turned around my chair.

"Ok now"

I slowly opened my eyes and was amazed at how good i looked. My eye shadow was a pinkish red with black and silver mixing in it at both ends. The silver made it stand out more. Then i had the liquid wing making me look even more beautiful, and last but not least i have on a bright red shade of lipstick. I smiled to myself in the mirror.

"Omfg thank you so much rosy, i have no idea what i would have done without you" i screamed to her.

"Awwwwwww, i know right i have no idea what i would do without me to" she said while smirking.

"Ohhhh shush" i said.

"Well move cause i gotta do my makeup now, go get dress" she said.

"Ok mother" i said and this time i was the one smirking.

I ran into the bathroom before she can say anything. About 5 minutes later i finally got it on. I smiled as i watched myself in the mirror.

I walked back into the bedroom and saw rose finished put on her makeup, dress and shoes and I didn't even find my shoes yet.

"You get dress really fast you know that right ." I stated

'Ding ding ding'

Rose went to get it because it was probably our dates and I wasn't ready. Caleb went to get ready at his friend house because his friend is rose's date.

I hurriedly began looking for my silver shoes with the cute bow on it. About five minutes later I found it under my converses. I slipped it on, grabbed my purse and got ready to go.

As I walked down the stairs all the talking ceased.

Caleb was standing there in a black tux with a red tie and he looked absolutely sexy.

He shamelessly eye raped me and all I did was smirk. I walked up to him kissed him them hugged him.

"You look breathtaking princess" he whispered in my ear making me look at him and smile.

The boys and Elena were suppose to be home by now. They just went for takeout.

As soon as I thought that the door opened and they walked in one my one.

All of the boys complimented me as they passed to go in the kitchen to eat. Typical boys.

Colin and Calvin both hugged me then ran into the kitchen also.

"Picture time" Elena said while getting her camera.

All of us groaned except rose.

After what felt like a million pictures we finally got to leave the door.