Chapter 8

Chapter 8 - DETENTION?????

As i walked in the principal's office he started talking" well miss sanders, this is only your second day and you already hurt someone" he said sterly.

" well, she slapped me first and called me a bitch" i snapped

" NO FOUL LANGUAGE" he exclaimed . i just nodded and sat quietly

"ok then, since you didn't start it i would jus give you a week's detention" he said simply

"A WEEK?? DETENTION?? but I've never had detention before in my life." i said pleading

"well there's always a first" he said and dismissed me. I grumbled but obeyed and left. I decided not to go to class cause it was like 15 minutes till school was over , so i just sat outside on one of the benches and played with my phone.

After school i made my way to the detention room which i found earlier , as i entered i saw the one peron i didn't want to see, Caleb. He sat in the back of the classroom talking to his friends and when he saw it was me who entered he smirked.

I just glared at him and went to talk to the teacher only to find him asleep."he always sleeps in detention sweetcheeks" Caleb said huskily. i just rolled my eyes and went to sit in the from seat so i can get started on my homework.

"sweetcheeks come on an take a sat here" he said playfully and pointing the seat next to him.

"no" i said sternly

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee -"ok I'll come" i said cutting him off. i glared at him as i walked to the seat and slumped in my chair . I tried to do my homework but with all the noise the boys were makin i jus sat there staring at my book, until i felt a piece of paper hit my side. I looked up to see caleb smirking at me "well since you are here with me sweetcheeks lets have some fun" he said and before i could take in what he said he pulled me unto his lap. i gasp i held onto him preventing me from falling. Our faces were approximately 4 inches apart and i began breathing faster .
"what's the matter sweetcheeks, not enjoying yourself???" he asked in an annoying voice.

i opened my mouth to speak but no words came out . i just sat there frozen, Until i finally came to my senses and jumped off him.

I jumped so weird that i hit my head on the desk next to his one and the last thing i saw was him...

-------------------------------------------------------------
Well that is sort of a cliffhanger right??
Sorry i took so long to update
I was busy
And this chappy is like major lame
So sry