Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
As he drove i began to feel the wind on my face and i lessened my grip on him and i heard him breath out. I must have been holding him to tight but whatevs.. he'll live....

As we pulled up in the school parking lot all heads turned to us. I guess seeing the popular caleb anderson with me would get the attention of people. Some boys gave caleb high fives as we walked in and most of the girls gave me glares. i just looked down until we reached inside school.
"well im gonna meet my friends now so you...go to the office which is straight down and make a left "he said awkwardly.

"ok kool" i said looking up but he was gone . I felt disappointed for a second but quickly shook it off and headed in the direction he told me to.
As i walked in the office i saw a middle aged woman who had brown hair and blue eyes. She looked up at me and smiled "hi, you must be Lucy Sanders."

"yes i am" i replied and she started typing on the computer. She printed out what looks likes my schedule and handed me it. I smiled and left the room to go look for my locker. My locker didn't take a while to find so i just put my books in and went looking for my 1st class. I finally found it 10 minutes after the bell went and when i opened the door everyone just stared at me I including the teacher.

"excuse me miss, but why are you late" to man said in an annoyed voice.

He looked around 40 and had this angry expression on his face. probably because i distured his class.

"well im lucy sanders the new student and it took me awhile to find the class "i said

"well lucy there's an empty seat in the back there and i don't want to see you late for class again" he said and huffed turning back to the notes he was writing.

i mumbled a quick yes and headed to the back of the class. While i was walking i saw the person that i least wanted to see. CALEB FRICKIN ANDERSON

Just when i thought i didnt have to see him till this afternoon. i glared at him while he smirked and i sat down."hey sweetcheeks ....let me see your timetable" he said cause he wanted to see if we had anymore classes, which i really dont want.

i signed and said " no" blankly and began to take out my books. He saw my timetable on my desk and quickly grabbed it before i could catch it.

i shot him a death glare but i didn't fight for it because i know the teacher ( mr. Matthews) would send me to detention or something like that. "Sweetcheeks looks like we have everyclass together" he said smirking.

OMG I SWEAR RIGHT NOW MY EYES ARE BULDGED OUR OF MY HEAD " great " i sighed " now im stuck with a douchebag in all my classes"
he just smiled at me and looked at the teacher.

During the class he kept poking me and whispering stuff to me but ofc i ignored him. Then he pushed to my limit when i felt a spitball at the side of my heahead.

" why the fudge, do you think your doing , im trying to do my fudging work you know. Son of a baloon" I exclaimed . i know i didn't say any cuss words because i don't cuss .. YAY im innocent

" LUCY SANDERS DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL AND FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK NOW SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP" he said to loud for my ears but i obeyed and sat down. i heard snickering coming from caleb so i just glared at him and turned around .

The rest of the day i avoided caleb and spent my break and lunch time in the library because for 1) i didnt have any friend and 2) i would have no one to sit with at lunch