Chapter 26 Part 2

Lucy's POV.

"Bridget"

Everyone began clap and whistle for that cheerslut walking onto the stage. Her dress was barely a dress, it looked like a t-shirt, except bedazzled.

I felt a pit in my stomach when she noticed me and smirked walking to get her o so precious plastic crown.

Was it jealousy?
Nahhhhh

Caleb wouldn't leave me for her. Would he?

"Now everyone move back so the king and queen can have their dance." The principal said and we all moved and formed a giant circle.

I reluctantlt moved back and I saw Caleb tense up when bridget touched him which made me smile a little.

He watched me and mouthed 'I'm sorry' before walking with her on the dance floor.

He only said I'm sorry because he knew I hated her ,but he still had to dance with her.

He tried to distance himself from her but she kept pulling him closer. I tensed every time she came closer to him.

All I wanted to do was rip her eyes out because Caleb is mine and only mine.

I am really starting to get jealous.
That song really wasn't ending anytime soon, because it felt like I was waiting her for about five minutes now.

After what felt like an eternity the song finally finished and I began to walk to Caleb.

Bridget watched me and smirked before looking back at Caleb and kissing him square on his lips.

My jaw fell to the ground and anger began to surge through my body.

Caleb pushed bitchet away and wiped his lips. He walked away from her and over to me. He looked at me with concerned eyes.

I didn't move a muscle I was completely stuck to the ground staring at her.

"Ohh hell no!!!!!!" I screamed when I finally came back to reality.

I stomped my way over to her leaving caleb when he was calling my name.

"What the hell is your problem" I screamed sick of her non sense.

"Oh me? Nothing but I love your boyfriend's lips don't you?" She asked calmly with a smirk on her face.

" you have absolutely no fxcking life bxtch. You have to kiss my boyfriend because you can't get one of your own. Because no one want a slut like you" I said finishing of with a disgusted look on my face.

She stared at me for a second, taking in what I just said, before she acted. Literally................