Chapter 21 Part 3

Lucy's pov

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!!!" Caleb's voice boomed through the entire room. The boy got distracted so i quickly broke the kiss and ran away from him. I ran over to caleb and all he did was glare.

The boy then said "i was just having a taste" with a sly smirk on his face.

Caleb's face turned red with anger and his nostrels flared. He marched over to the boy and punched him square in his jaw, but he didn't stop there. When the boy fell caleb got on top of him and startes throwing punches. I just stood there shocked at what is happening right before my eyes. I couldn't do anything to stop caleb because right now he is in beast mode. Everyone in the room began to gather around the two of them screaming 'fight, fight, fight!!!!'

When i finally came to my senses i ran through the crowd and yelled "CALEB..........STOP PLEASE" No response "FOR ME" As soon as he heard those words he stopped and looked at me before looking back at the boy and saying "EVERY TOUCH HER AGAIN AND YOU'RE DEADin a dead serious voice, teeth clenched. As soon as he said that he got up and walked out of the room. I ran after him screaming "CALEB I DIDN'T KISS HIM, HE KISSED ME" and "I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU, PLEASE CALEB TALK TO ME."

He stopped, looked at me and said "i am not mad at you, i am mad at myself for leaving you by youself with them. I should have been there to stop it before it could have happened but i wasn't. I wasn't there for you lucy". His voice cracked at the end and i began to feel so bad. It broke my heart to watch Caleb like this knowing i caused it. He leaned against the wall and closed his eyes. I made a bold move and walked closer to him, grabbed his face and kissed him. He responded almost immediately and then i felt something wet on my face. He was crying because of the pain which i caused. I broke the kiss and leaned my heas against his and whispered "i love you Caleb".

He looked at me with otter shock and his mouth opened but no words came out. They opened again and he whispered back "i have loved you from the day i first saw you."

I was amazed at what he just said to me that i didn't react when he kissed me. A while after i finally realised what was going on and i kissed him back with the same passion he was kissing me with.

----------------------------------------------------
Hola señoritas,
This chapter was super cheesy and only like 450 words.
Stay safe

~smile560 ♥