Chapter 24 Part 2

Chapter 24 Part 2 - PROM DRESS SEARCH.

Lucy's pov.

After about 20 minutes, 3 cheese pies and rose and i singing alot of songs like complete fools, we finally arrived. We walked in the mall and headed straight to the dress shop, but making one stop at the candy store. As soon as we walked in my eyes, saw different gradients of colours ranging from black to pink. The different styles amazed me and i an definitely sure i will find my perfect dress here.

I began searching through the racks, pulling out a short cold shoulder black dress eith alot of purple sequins on half of the dress. I also pulled a long peach colour strapless dress with a dimanti band.

I walked into the changing room and began trying on. As i zipped up the short black dress i realised that it didn't suit me as i would have hoped so i just took it of deciding not to show rose.

I slipped in the peach dress and i was amazed. I find myself looking good. I walked outside ready to show rose, when she was no where in sight.

A saleslady came up to me and asked "what's the occasion?"

"Prom" i simply replied.

She began to look at me up and down and all she said was stay there and left going into the racks of dresses.

Rose came out of the changing room across from mine and might i say she looked beautiful. She had on a sky blue dress with one sleeve covered in sequins.

"I like that dress. But i don't think it's the one for you" she said while looking me up and down.

"Well i guess we would have to keep looking but i know that's your prom dress." I stated.

Seconds later the saleslady came back with a red long and short dress with sequins all above the waist and lace shoulders, with an open back and flower patters. Me and rose stared at the dress in awe, as i thanked the lady and went to try it on.

I was to excited that i didn't even watch the dress as i put it on. I exited the changing room quickly with a bright smile on my face.

Rose face lit up and the saleslady smiled at me. I turned around and looked in the mirror and saw how beautiful i looked in this dress.

"This is definitely your dress" rose said.

"Yep it is"

After minutes of looking at the dress we finally went back and changed into our normals clothes. We both paid for our dresses and left the mall satisfied with our choices. I cannot wait till prom, till caleb sees me in this dress.