Chapter 12 Part 2

Chapter 12 - beach day yay.... Part 2

Caleb's pov (A/N didn't see that coming )

That girl, i love everything about her. Her hair, her eyes, her smile, her laugh, her voice, her scent ,her body ,her jokes, her. I love lucy, i have loved her ever since we were little but i wasn't good enough for a person like her.

We were currently at the beach and i was carrying her on my shoulder into to water because she refused to go. I walked in to the deep deep water thinking nothing would happen to her because i know she could swim. I dropped her in and swam away as fast as i could so she wouldn't be able to catch me. I got out of the water and ran by chase who wass sitting in the shallow area keeping and eye on the twins.

"hey man where's lucy" he asked while i sat down.

"dude, i just threw her in the water and ran out so she wouldn't catch me " i said while laughing.

"well.....shouldn't she be up by now." he askes concerned.

"Yeah she must be up by now"i said and looked back into the water but i didnt see her. I started to panic and said "dude hurry, come help me look for her"

i didn't even wait for a answer before i dashed into the water.
I dived in the water and saw lucy with her eyes closed. She looked unconscious so i tried to pull her up.

I then realised her foot was stuck between two rocks. I came back up for air and told chase to help me. He went deeper and undid her foot from the rocks while i carried her back onto the shore.

I put her on one of the mats and called mom for help. When she came she said "Oh my god! what happened to her" while checking her pulse.

"Amm.....well i kinda threw her in the water and her foot got stuck and i guess she stayed their too long" i said very panicked voice.

"caleb we'll deal about you punishment later just step away so i can give her cpr" she said as she started to pump her chest.

I just nodded but paced around thinking about what i caused. What would happen if she died? How can i live with myself if i killed her? I can't kill the girl i love. i can't - i was interrupted from my taughts when i heard coughing i looked to where my mum was and saw lucy awake.

OH MY GOOD SHE'S ALIVE, I DIDNT KILL HER i screamed mentally in my head. I ran over to her and gave her the tightest hug i can give her.

"c-c-caleb you're squishing me" she said stuttering.

"Oh my god I'm so glad your alive i thought i would never see you again" i said grateful she's alive.

Lucy's pov

I woke up to the blinding light of what i assumed to the the sun. I adjusted my eyes and before i can even sit up i was in a bone crushing hug. I realised it was caleb because i knew his scent.

"c-c-caleb you're squishing me" i said stuttering.

"Oh my god I'm so glad you're alive, i thought i would never see you agahe " he said truthfully.

"what happened? all i remember is you carrying me into the water" i said honestly.

caleb look anxious for a while but finally said "please don't get mad, i didn't mean for it to happen" in a pleading voice. i just slowly nodded and waited for him to continue.

"well i dropped you and ran back onto shore and when u didn't come up me and chase went looking for you and saw that your foot was stuck between two rocks.......I'M SO SORRY I NEVER MEANT FOR THAT TO HAPPEN" he looked at me with pleading eyes hoping i would forgive him.

"it's ok caleb, it's ok, it's not like you meant for it to happen" i said smiling.

His eyes grew wide and he smiled at me sincerely before giving me another bone crushing hug.

Elena finally spoke "well, we should carry you to the hospital to see if anything is wrong with you ok?"

"ok" i said while trying to get up but i fell back down due to my foot.
"AWWWWWW"I screamed out as i fell. Caleb lifted me up and carried me into the car while the rest of boys got all the stuff.

Now its time to see what's wrong with my foot.....

------------------------------------------------------
Hola senoritas
Updated 2 in one day
Well its kinda one chapter
Split in to
Tomorrow i find out what clasa i get into in school
And i really hope i get into my first choice
Pray for me
Love you all
Stay safe❤❤
Bye

~smile560 ❤