Chapter 15

Chapter 15 - TAKE CARE OF ME CALEB

~the next day

i woke up this morning by my stupid alarm clock, that i almost felt to throw away or atleast smash it. i had to wake up atleast 30 minutes earlier because i know i would take longer to get ready with my cast on.

I grabbed my crutches from the side of the bed and walked into the bathroom.

After i finished my shower, i put on a smiley face tank top and since i am wearing a cast i wore a short skirt. I just put on one shoe because i kinda can't put both on. I grabbed my crutches and backpack and headed downstairs.

As i entered the kitchen i heard Elena say with an worried "Lucy, hunny are you sure you wanna go to school today?"

I smiled at her, nodded and replied "Yeah, i have alot of work to catch up on" she just nodded and got back to whatever she was doing.

I went and sat down on a chair waiting for the boys to ready. A few minutes later all of them came running down the stairs, each grabbing an apple and heading to the car, except caleb.

"Hey, you good?" he said in a concerned voice.

"yeah, yeah im good now. So can we go ? " i said smiling.

We both got in the car since the boys were already waiting for us and we left.

During the entire car ride the boys kept arguing because my crutches were only poking them and they were getting annoyed. I just laughed and told then ' where else do you want me to put them out the window'

The school day went by normally until break time. I was walking in the hallways to my locker the my crotches slipped in on the floor and i fell. I screamed out in pain and all eyes turned to me watching my every move. I noticed the head cheerleader with trying to hold on caleb but he kept shaking her off and running to me.

I got up as fast as i could and rose tried to steady me. A few seconds later caleb came up to me with a furious looking cheerleader next to her.

"Baby, see look she's fine, can we leave now " the slut said with an annoyed voice.

"Bridget, just let me check up on her gosh can you wait" caleb said with a slightly angry voice

So thats her name as bridget, haha it rhymes with bitchet.

"hey" caleb said looking at me "are you ok?" he asked in barely a whisper.

"yeah, but can you take me home. Elena was right i should have stayed home." i said with a slight chuckle at the end.

"NO ABSOLUTELY NOT, CALEB IS STAYING HERE WITH ME , SO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO DRIVE YOU" bridget exclaimed very, very loudly.

Caleb just stood there thinking mentally what to do. i smirked and said "Remember, take care of me caleb."

He just stood there wide eyed and said after a few minutes"ok let's go"

we began to walk away when i hear Bridget scream "CALEB, IF YOU LEAVE WITH HER WE ARE DONE"

Caleb kept walking but said " it's ok, i was gonna break up with you anyways, bye" in a cool voice , then we left to go home.

-------------------------------------------------
Hola senoritas
Finally re-wrote it
Almost 700 reads yay
Love you guys

~smile560