Chapter 26 Part 3

Lucy's pov.

*slap*
All I felt was something across my face. I only realised she slapped me when people gathered and began whispering.

It didn't hurt me because I got use to being hurt.

I looked her dead in the eyes and said "big mistake" before I swiftly punched her.

She did a 360  and fell on the ground. I smirked to myself and began to walk away. Seconds later I felt someone jump on my back causing me to fall on the ground.

I swiftly flipped us so I was ontop and began to punch her.

After about 5 punched Caleb ran over to me and pulled me away from her.

He lifted me up over his shoulder and walked out of the hall.

"What the hell do you want to get suspended?" He asked slightly angry.

"No,but she annoyed the hell out of me and you know that" I snapped at him.

"OK. Just breathe. We have to go back in their and just pray you don't get suspended." He said, grabbed my hand, kissed it, then entwined it with his.

We began to walk back in the hall and noticed Bridget and her minions help her walk out of the hall, probably to the nurse.

As we opened the doors I expected to see teachers looking for me, but I saw the exact opposite.

Their was no chaos, everyone was dancing again and their was not one sight of a teacher.

"You are so lucky, let's go dance" he whispered in my ear and pulled me to the dance floor.

For the rest of the night we danced, talked and drank of course.

I couldn't have asked for a better prom, but the thing that made it awsome is that I had Caleb by my side.