Chapter 14

Chapter 14 - HOME

~when they reached back home

"I'm ok" i said into the phone to rose " yes im sure" and i hung up.

I managed to get a hang of how to work these crutches but i still wobble a bit. As soon as i reached the couch i plopped myself down on it. I sighed thinking about the long day i had.
Soon after the rest of the family walked in.

"Ok, Caleb i know you've had a long day but we need to discuss your punishment" Elena said. The rest of the boys smiled and followed Elena to the couch to hear his punishment.

Caleb glared at elena but still nodded and came and sat down next to me.

"ok, so i was going to ground you but i changed my mind. You will now be helping Lucy whenever she wants, you will take care of her ok?" elena said in all seriousness.

My eyes almost popped out of my head, but i had a wide smile on my face. I looked at caleb and he was in some sort of shock while glaring at his mother.

"BUT MUM, SHE CAN BE A PAIN IN THE A-" he tried to finish his sentence but his mom cut him of " CALEB DO NOT USE THAT LANGUAGE IN THIS HOUSE, NOW YOUR GOING TO TAKE CARE OF LUCY AND THATS FINAL." Elena began to shout. I just stood there jaw dropped still taking in how elena screamed and how caleb was about to say i was a pain in the ass. I glared at caleb while he frowned at his mother and stomped up the stairs, not forgetting to slam his door.

I just sat there stunned by what just happened. I never heard elena scream so loud at anyone before it was just .......wow.

After i got over my little stunned session i decided to go to bed cause i have school tomorrow and i want to get alot of sleep.

It took me a while to get up the stairs and by a while, i mean a while, a very long one. After about 10 minutes or more i finally made it with out falling.

I went and took a bath with my foot with the cast on it sticking out the tub and changed and finally went to bed.

_________________________________
Hey guys
This chapter is in two parts
The other part i deleted by accident
So ill upload that later
Love you all

~smile560