Chapter 9

Chapter 9 - NURSE'S OFFICE

I woke up with a pounding headache. As soon as i began to open my eyes the bright light of the room i was in almost blinded me (not literally ofc). After adjusting to the light i finally fully opened my eyes to see im in the nurses office. I was confused for a while until all the events came rushing back to me - head cheerleader, detention, caleb , the fall.

I got up fully from the bed and saw the person who caused me to be here, Caleb. He got up from his chair getting closer to me while i was about to punch him......but the nurse walked in at the same time. Talk about bad timing.

"oh hello darling, ur awake, i can't believe how unlucky you are to trip on your shoe and hit a desk" she said

i stared at her in shock at what she said. As i remembered i hit my head because i was on caleb. I glared at caleb and he just gave me a sheepish smile.

"well" the nurse finally spoke "you have a concussion and your family will be here just now to take you home , but now i have some stuff to do, so can i leave you alone with Caleb" she said cheerfully.

i was ready to say no but Caleb cut me off "yes, She'll be ok in my hands" he said with a smirk. I just sat there wide eyed at what he just said. The nurse just nodded her head and left the room leaving the devil and i by ourselves.

i just sat there looking at the door until caleb finally spoke "awwwwww come on sweetcheeks, talk to me" he said in an almost pleading voice.

After 3 minutes i finally replied to him "fine, but i wouldn't be here if you didn't pull me on you .......so technically this is all your fault." i said stating a fact ......kind of.

"Ok i can take the blame for that but let me fix it for you? " he said
i questioned what he said until he started walking towards me. My breath hitched as he leaned over towards me and said "i know you are attracted to me so why don't you just kiss me?" he said huskily, each word he said he got closer and closer to me until we were finally 2 inches apart.

I knew i was attracted to him but i wasn't ready for heartbreak cause Caleb is a player he uses girls like toilet paper and i don't want to be one of them. I didn't know what to say so i jus sat there lips apart and eyes wide. Caleb came a little closer and i wanted to stop him but my body wouldn't move. He was about to kiss me until the door opened. Yay!!!! IM SAVED :) :) :) I smiled internally and before i could even register who came in i was smothered with hugs, and not any normal hugs but bear hugs.

After they almost squished me to death i realised it was the anderson's . I saw elena and the rest of the boys , i still can't remember all of there names.

"hi honey, are you ok? the school called saying that you tripped and hit your head. Are you ok?" she asked with concern laced through her voice.

In the background i heard one of the boys yell 'clumsy' i just chuckled while elena glared at them. "yep, im fine , i only have a concussion" i said.

"alright, let's go home, and caleb your coming home too" elena said.

"SWEET!!!!!" he exclaimed "you should fall more times. I'll get to go home early."

Before i can comment elena was already helping me up so we can leave.

i really don't know what i am going to do with caleb :(

------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys
i know it took me like forever to update but as they say.
It's either now or never.
Its kinda longer i think
I'll try and update sooner okie..
Comment and tell me if u like it

Im dedicating this chapter to Happy_65 just because lolz.

Love u guys
Keep reading byez okie ;) ;)