Chapter 17 Part 1

Chapter 17 - FIRST DATE PREP.

Caleb's pov.

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face. I couldn't believe i was going on a date with lucy. I have always wanted to ask her but i was to shy. I know what you guys are thinking, 'me shy at asking a girl out', i know right, but with lucy its different. Everytime we talk i feel a way i have never felt with anyone else.

I told her our date would be today at 6pm and i have absolutely no idea where i am taking her. I mean i have taken other girls out on dates but i want to go somewhere special with lucy, she is someone very special to me.

I needed help. I got off my bed and headed to Chase's room. I knocked on his door and almost 1minute later her answered.

"heyyy younger bro, whats up" he said in his sleepy voice.

"ammm.....well i wanna know if.........if you can help me find a place to carry lucy on a date later", i said hoping he would agree.

His face grew into a huge smile and he said "i knew you would finally grow some balls and ask her out, since she came here, i saw the way you look at her, its different than how you look at the rest of girls".

My jaw dropped as i took in all what my brother just said to me, I realised all that he said was true.

He welcomed me in and began to talk " I know you really care for lucy so you should take her somewhere special"

I just nodded and let him continue " how about a picnic at the lake?"

As soon as he said that i smiled brightly at him and said "yes, yes, that would be perfect."

I ran out of the room and into the kitchen. I wanted to make the food myself so it would be special. I got some of the boys to keep lucy out the kitchen until i was finished so she wouldn't know a thing. I got out the cookbook and began to make some macaroni and cheese.

About 10 minutes later i watched the pot in front of me. Most of what looks to be macaroni was burnt and and i couldn't see any cheese. I threw away all the "supposedly macaroni" and just went for the box of mac and cheese.

I was going to use this in the beginning, but i wanted to try to make something from scratch. Plan 1 failed obviously so i headed right into plan 2.

Another 10 minutes later i looked at the pot, it looked like normal mac and cheese and tasted like it so i put it away in a container and into the fridge. I also have to remember to reheat it a little bit before we're ready to go.

Now i have to got look for clothes to wear for our date. I have to look very good to impress her. I ran up to my room and into my closet, looking for the most date like thing.

I decided to wear a pair of skinny jeans, plaid shirt, and one of my converse. I know it casual but i don't wanna look to formal. I checked my watch and i have atleast 3 hours again till our date, so i decided to relax and wait a bit before i showered.

_________________________________
Hola señoritas,
I know i haven't updated in a while,
And im sry for that
I just got caught up in my vacation too much
Im sry guys
Stay safe
Love you guys

~smile560 ❤