Chapter 12 Part 1

Chapter 12 - Beach day......yay part 1

Lucy's pov
After cleaning the water from my room and bathing i went downstairs for some food and went back up. I got ready for bed and just as i was about to go to sleep someone barged in my room. "Uhhhhhhhh" i screamed and threw one of my pillows at them.

"Chill, it's me chase, just wanted to tell you that mom said we are going to the beach tomorrow so pack a bag k." he said a little to quick and then left before i could even answer him.

"i should really lock my door when i am going to sleep" i muttered to myself. After that i just fell asleep smiling and waiting for tomorrow.

NEXT DAY
I woke up bright and early i heard the birds chirping and everything was perfect.......... NO

I woke up to the boys screaming from downstairs for me to wake up. "WAKE UP LUCY WE'RE LEAVING IN 10 AND IF YOU'RE NOT HERE WERE LEAVING YOUUUU" one of them which i think was chris yelled.

"I'M UP, I'M UP BLAHHHHHH" I screamed loud enough for them to hear me .

i rushed out of bed and grabbed my bag. I packed my towel, sunblock, headphones, extra clothes and hairbrush.

After i bathed i put on my favourite polka-dot roxy bathing suit and a crop top and shorts on it.

"lucy, come down we're ready" elena said loud enough so i can hear.

"Ok coming" i said and unplugged my phone from the charger, grabbed my bag and left the room.

SOON AS THEY REACH THE BEACH

As soon as we reached the beach and parked up calvin and colin (the smallest twins if u guys forgot) rushed out of the car and dashed straight into the water, stripping while they ran. i just chuckled while elena glared at them.

"SEE" elena yelled pointing towards the boys "good thing i told you guys to put on sun block for them because you know what happened last time you guys didn't help" she finished in a serious tone.

The boys began to laugh their butts off and i just stood their confused.After a while, when they finally stopped laughing i asked "Ammm.....guys what happened last time?"

Chase spoke up still laughing slightly and said "mom told the boys to put on sunblock by themselves so after a while they came back and said they were done, mum believed them and let then go play in the water and when they came out a few hours later, their entire bodies were red but their faces. Turned out they only put sun block on their faces alone. "

As soon as he finished he began laughing along with the rest of them. I just stood their tried to hold back my laughter until i realised all the boys left me and carried all the stuff already.

I ran as i catched up with the boys and grabbed my bag to put on my sunblock. After putting on my sunblock i heard caleb say "Hey Lucy come on, let's go in!" while he grabbed my hand pulling me towards the water.

"Ok ok im coming" i said while shrugging away my hand. I took of my shorts and top and heard a few wolf whistles from the boys but the loudest was from caleb. I blushed a deep shade of red and looked down .

They all chuckled when i glared at them. "I'm not going in the water" i said and began to grab a mat and sit on it.

"Why not, we came to the beach for the water dummy" chase said chuckling. Caleb didn't like that i wasnt going in the water so he ran up to me and lifted me onto his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

I screamed and hit hia back for him to let go but all he said was "Sweetcheeks i love the view don't you?" I could just imagine him smirking right now. I huffed and mummbled curse words under my breath.

A few seconds later he walked deep into the water and threw me in without me recognizing.
I didn't get time to take in any air. I tried to resurface but i couldn't, i looked down to see my foot trapped between two rocks.

I tried to swin back up but ir was useless, i screamed but of course no one would hear me and i was wasting my breath, that i hardly have.

I decided to just give up because i know i wasn't getting out of this.The last thing i saw were two shadows above me and then everything went black.......

------------------------------------------------
Hola senoritas,
My first cliffhanger yay.
I was going to make a normal beachday but i decided to change it up a bit.
This chapter has over 800 words
Yay, new record lol
Love you guys.
Stay safe
Mwah ❤❤