Chapter 22

Chapter 22 - Prom season.

Lucy's pov.

Since it's prom season, we have been seeing alot and i mean alot of cheesy asks to prom. Someone even tried to fly a paper plane at their crush and it missed and hit someone else. It was one of the funniest thing i have seen in a while.

I'm not sure if it is obvious me and caleb are going together or if he is going to ask me. I really hope he does because if he doesn't it would just feel weird. Even though we are dating i still want him to ask me like every other girl here.

ONE DAY EARLIER.

I walked into school with the biggest smile on my face and my hand entwined with the boy whom i love. He looked down at me and smiled and i played as if i didn't saw him and i blushed in my mind, but sort of blushed on my face also.

Only when we walked does the hallways of the school is when i noticed all the prom posters and flyers stuck up on the wall. I never actually rembered when was prom so i never took it on until now. I smiled in my mind thinking about all the ways caleb can ask me to prom.

Seconds later we met up with our friends and went to our first class. The first few periods went by fast because throught most of it me and caleb or me and rose we talking.

We all walked together to the lunch room and sat at our usual table.

"Babe what do you want to eat" caleb asked me as he got up ready to walk to the lunch line.

"Ammm...whatever your having" i said while smiling. Caleb just nodded and walked with his friends to the line leaving me and rose alone here.

"Soooooo.......did caleb ask you to prom yet" Rose asked me with a smirk on her face.

"Oh no,but i don't think he needs to since we're dating. It's kind of obvious we are going together right?" I said trying to assure myself of what i was saying.

"No. Not at all. He has to ask you. We don't care if you guys are dating, he has to ask you, if you want to go with him. It's like total prom tradition that the boy ask His girlfriend, crush or even random person to be his date ---" after she said that i kind of zoned out and began thinking of prom. Does caleb actually have to ask me? If he doesn't what would i do?

I am literally so confused now i have no idea what to do. At that same time i looked up and saw caleb and his friends walking back to our table with the food in their hands, so i decided just to forget about it for now and put a smile on my face until i can think more about this later.

--------------------------------------------------
Hola señoritas,
This chapter is short
Exactly 500 words.
I kinda wrote this listening to skrillex - raggabomb
So it might have some errors.
Stay safe.

~smile560