Epilogue

Lucy's POV.

5 years later.

"Bella come here sweety" I called to my little 2 year old daughter.

When i was 20 caleb proposed to me when our family went on a trip to paris on top the eiffel tower. I said yes obviously and we had the wedding later that year in December.

When I turned 21 I had a daughter named bella and right now I am 3 months pregnant.

Me and Caleb were still going strong.

We both worked but I took time of because of the baby and stuff.

Chad graduated college and is now working at a big shot company. He is in a serious relationship with a very beautiful girl and he was planning on proposing to her soon.

Chase was travelling the world as a photographer and might i say he was very good at it. He hasn't found his soulmate yet but I know one day he will.

Christopher has now started college and is aspiring towards the field of doctoring. He doesn't fool around anymore and is actually very smart.

Calvin and colin are senior's in high school and they are bad boys just like their brothers. They always get into trouble but they always do their do their work.

I couldn't believe the boys grew up to quickly. When i now came here the boys were so small bit look at them now.

"Hey baby" Caleb closed his car door and walked up to me and bella. He kissed my lips and kissed Bella's forehead. He grabbed a seat next to me and bella ran off into the yard to play with her toys.

"Babe look how far we have come together. After all our ups and downs, our disagreements which lead to fights we always came back to each other and I am glad for it" i said and smiled, looking as caleb's expression changed into one of pure happiness.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

THIS IS THE STORY OF ME FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE BADBOY

THE END.