Chapter 26 Part 1

Lucy's POV.

The entire ride to prom, Caleb was telling me how beautiful I am and how I look magnificent in the dress. I didn't know what to say, so I kept blushing and looking away.

As we exited the limo which Caleb obviously insist we take, we heard the sound of the music from outside.

Alot of people we already here, so we were as they say fashionably late. Caleb entwined his hand in mine and we walked into the doors of the school, leaving rose and her date making out in the limo.

As we walked through the halls a lot of people complimented us on how we look. Some even say we make a great couple, which made me smile even more than I already was.

As we opened the door that lead to the halls my eyes were amazed by what I saw. The entire hall looked beautifully.

A chandelier was hung over the dance floor. The theme was red and black which meant I matched in perfectly.

The drinks table actually had alcohol because the principal knows if he doesn't let the students drink alcohol they would sneak around and drink it.

I noticed a lot of beautiful dresses here but of course none compared to mine.

"Hey let's go get some drinks" Caleb said as we began to walk over to the drinks table. He grabbed to shots for us and being the wild person I am I drank it as soon as I got it.

Photograph by end sheeran began playing and I squealed.

"Omg Caleb this is my fav song." I practically screamed in his ear.

"Ahhhhhhhh" he screamed back, then said "well lets go dance then" he huskily said while holding his hand out for me.

Of course i accepted and he led me to the dance floor. He put his hands on my waist and i put mine on his neck. We just stayed there safe in eachother arms swaying to the music.

We didn't say a word, just dance together because we didn't need to.

"Ok everyone gather around, we are announcing the prom king and queen" our principal said as the song ended and she walked on stage.

Everyone began cheering as the crowns were brought out.

"This year's king is ................. None other than.......,....Caleb Anderson" she said very happily into the mic.

We all cheered and I gave him a quick kiss before he went in stage. He got his crown and might I say he really looked like a king. A very hot king.

"And you queen is....................."