Chapter 18

LUCY'S POV.

It took me over an hour to get ready, i wanted to look perfect for caleb. I ran rose from my house because i knew she would have taken forever and i mean forever.

I just told her i needed to get ready by myself. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled in satisfaction at what i was wearing. I have never felt so good about how i look. Most of the times i felt self conscious.

My hair was open and was is it's natural wavy form. I put on some makeup but not too heavy to make me look like a cake face.

I got my clutch and put my fone in my bag. As i walked down the stairs i saw caleb sitting on the couch talking to his mom.

He got up as soon as he saw me and smiled. I smiled back and took in appearance. He was wearing a purple button up shirt with his sleeves rolled up till his elbows and a black jeans.

"Are you ready, my lady" he asked in a fake accent as i reached down the stairs.

"Why yes i am" i said also with an accent.

"Let's go " he said as he held my hand and began to walk.

"Wait, wait, wait i need pictures" Elene screamed and jumped up and down.

I just smiled and posed for a few pictures. A few minutes later we left.

He led me to his motorbike which i grew to love, and we got going. I love how the wind brushed against my face and my hair blew back. I felt alive.

About 20 minutes we arrived to a lake. It was beautiful. There was a picnic blanket and lights above it. It was absolutely magnificent.

"I really hope you like it" caleb whispered in my ear as he got of the bike.

"It is beautiful, how did you do this so quick?" I wondered

"I had help from chase and it was actually pretty easy" he said while looking around.

I smiled as he led me to the picnic blanket. He took out two bowls of what looks like mac and cheese.

"I hope this is ok because i kinda burnt what i was gonna make" he said while scratching the back of his head.

"Awwwwww it's ok. I like this" i said to him.

He smiled and we ate in silence for a while.

"Come on let's go in the lake" she said while getting up and holding out his hand for me.

"Ammm nah i don't feel lik-" i didn't get to finish my sentence because he had already lifted me up on his shoulders and began running to the water.

He threw me in, like literally threw me in. I screamed as the ice cold water hit my body but it was also exhilarating.

He jumped in after and splashed all on me .

"You like?" He asked while laughing.

"Like ,no, love, yes" i said while hugging him.

"Thank you for this perfect date" i said to him.

We goofed around in the water for a bit and then he came closer to me. He held my cheek and pulled me closer.

"I've wanted to do this for a long time" he whispered and before i could comprehend what he said, he kissed me.

I stood there shocked for a few seconds before i realised what was going on. I kissed him back gladly. I moaned as his tongue batted with mine for dominance. He pulled us closer even though i didn't think that was possible.

We broke the kiss a little bit later and i blushed and smiled at him.
We didn't talk we just held hands and went back on the blanket.

We laid their with another blanket covering our wet bodies in silence. We held hands as we watched the beautiful stars.

"I can't believe that theirs a whole other world our there and we're just a small piece of it" i said breaking the silence.

"I know right, it's like we're a part of something bigger out there." Caleb said.

We cuddled for the rest of the night until we fell asleep right there. The two of us, alone.