Chapter 21 Part 1

Chapter 21 - TRUTH OR DARE.

Lucy's pov.

I woke up with Caleb's arms around me. I kind of got accustom to me sleeping next to him and i liked it, alot.

"Morning babe" he said in his sleepy voice. I always blushed when he called me babe and i don't know why.

"Morning" i said while stretching my arms and legs.

We got up after an went to do our morning routine. Of course caleb begged me to take a shower with him. He said 'save water, shower together' but i just laughed and walked away into the bathroom by MYSELF.

Ten minutes later i finished and headed for the kitchen for food. I always eat a ton of food but i never get fat. They say i have a very fast metabolism.

As i walked in the kitchen i saw caleb already there with the milk carton in his mouth and his phone in his hand.

"GROSS DUDE" I screamed and caleb spit out all his milk and looked at me with wide eyes.

He didn't say anything, he just cleaned up himself without saying a word.

"Hey, you wanna go to a party this evening?" He asked while looking at me.

"Amm, yeah sure, but if you leave me i will kill you" i said in a stern voice then laughed after.

He looked at me for a while then laugh, walking away, but not before kissing me.

Time of the party.

I took me a long tike to find the perfect dress to wear. I wanted to look good for Caleb .

I looked through my entire wardrobe until i found a white fitted dress with lace ontop. I fine it looked good so i matched it with a converse. I don't really like heels i prefer shoes.

I got dressed and did some very light makeup. I grabbed my clutch purse and headed out.

I assumed Caleb was already waiting for me downstairs because i heard his voice.

I walked down the stairs and caleb face was priceless.

He didn't talk all he did was walk up to me and kiss me. I blushed alot because most of the family was there smiling.

"Ok, time for pictures before you leave" elena said.

I just laughed at her and me and caleb got ready. She took a bunch of pictures , Frank had to stop her from taking too much and let us leave.

While we were walking to the car, caleb grabbed me arm, turned me around and whispered "you look beautiful" in my ear, then walked to the car

The entire ride there caleb glancing at me and smiling, every now and then saying how beautiful i look, all i did was blush and say thanks.

Then i began to wonder, what if caleb leaves me for another girl, will he?

I really like caleb and i hope he feels the same way. I better not see him dancing with another girl or we're done.

"We're here" caleb said snapping me out of my thought. He helped me out the car and holding my hand the entire time.

"Here goes nothing" i said before we walked to the door.