Chapter 13

Chapter 13 - Hospital

~In the hospital, skipping the car ride.

The entire ride i was screaming in pain because most of the ride was bumps and humps. Elena tried her best to drive slowly but it still wasn't helping anything. Caleb lifted me up to leave the car as we made our way into the hospital. Elena went to the front desk to ask for a doctor while i sat on Caleb's lap. My foot was elevated so i didn't hurt so much, which i was glad for.

After about five minutes a doctor came out of a room. He was about 50 years and had a little grey strands of hair, he was about 6 feet and wore a white coat, the name on his coat said Dr. John.

"lucy sanders?" the doctor called out. i raised my hand and he nodded his head and came towards me .

"follow me" he said in a deep voice.

"ammmm....can i bring 1 person with me?" i questioned hoping he would say yes, because i kinda need someone to help me walk.

"yes of course" he said while he began to walk.

Caleb got up with me and began to follow the doctor. Elena stayed with the twins while the rest of them wandered around the hospital.

When we entered the room
roo caleb put me to lay down on the table (A/n i forgot what you called it lol) as the doctor put on his gloves.

"Ok, let's take a look at what we have today." he said while looking at my foot. He held my foot to examine it and i flinched back im pain

"sorry" he said. i just nodded. I had to bear the pain, so i just squeezed Caleb's hand whenever it hurt.

After about 2 minutes of examining he finally spoke, "Well i would have to take a x-ray to be sure but it look like your foot is broken.

i nodded while looking at caleb who look at me with sadness .

"I'm sorry i did this to you" he said with sadness in his eyes. Then he looked down in shame.

"Caleb" i said, he looked up to me and i continued "this is not ur fault, you didn't mean to do it, it happened by accident and accidents happen ok?" i said while looking into his eyes.

He just nodded but i could still see the sadness in his eyes.

~
After the x-ray was done he put a cast on my foot and said i have to keep the cast on my foor for 7 weeks. He gave my crutches and said i can leave the hospital.

I wobbled my way out the room still getting used to the crutches.
I noticed elena and the rest of the boys waiting for me. I waved to them and continued walking towards them.

Elena looked at me with worry in her eyes and said "well i see your leg is broken, so you will have to stay of your feet and CALEB WE WILL DEAL WITH YOU LATER!!" she exclaimed the last part towards caleb.

Caleb just nodded and helped me in the car so we can finally go home after a long day..........

----------------------------------------------------
Hola señoritas,
Sry that i didn't update in two weeks.
but a started lessons so i was busy.
I wrote this chappy lunch time so its a little weird ok
stay safe

~smile560