Chapter 10

Chapter 10 - MY OWN PERSONAL DAY ... I THOUGHT

LUCY'S POV :
As soon as we reached home, i ran straight into my room, but not before grabbing some icecream from the freezer and an ice pack.As soon as i reached in my room i was thinking of having the rest of the day to myself. You know, like my own personal day. I rushed downstairs quickly and grabbed the movie 'Fast 7' and ran back upstairs before anyone saw me.

About 15 minutes into the movie i heard a knock on my door. I furrowed my eyebrows thinking who in this house would actually knock on the door .Only elena and frank would do that but elena went back to work after she dropped us off, and Frank doesn't reach home so early.

I opened the door to see all off the boys staring at me. I tried to close the door on them but apparently i opened it to wide so they had enough time to push it back open and come into my room.

"Ammm, what are you guys doin here " i said as they ALL went and sat on my bed. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THEY ALL FIT.

"Well, sweetcheeks we got bored so we decided to join you " none other than caleb said with his famous smirk. i saw the twins get comfy so i decided what the hell why don't i join them .

i sighed "fine, make space for me" i said

They all cheered and gave me finger claps .I laughed at that and went lookin for a space to sit. Caleb grabbed me by my waist and sat me on top his lap. I gasped as he pulled me and tried to squirm out of his grasp, but he held a tight hold on me.

"There's no point in trying sweetcheeks, You are stuck here till the movie ends." he whispered in my ear making me shiver in delight. I decided just to give up and rested my head on his hard chest and enjoy the movie.

About half and hour before the movie ended i looked around and saw that i was the only one awake. I looked up and saw caleb's sleeping face. He looks so much relieved when he's sleeping. This is the first time i am actually notice all these things about him. I see his chiseled jaw line and his slight freckles that you would never notice until you are this close to him.

Caleb is very cute, i like his smile ,his voice his.....wait wait wait i shouldn't be thinking about him like this.

This is caleb we're talking about . I pushed the thought away and decided on pranking the boys for ruining my peronal day. I layed there for a while until i finally agreed with my self on spraying them with my super soaker. I smiled to myself as i tried to wiggle myself out of Caleb's grasp. After finally succeeding after 5 minutes or so i got my super soaker and fulled it to the max.

I know after i soak them i would have to clean my sheets but it's worth it. I smiled as i sprayed them and they all started to scream and flop around my bed, even falling off. As i finished i began to laugh until i thought my sides would split as i heard on of them scream like a little girl. At first i thought it was one of the twins but then realized it was chase. Hahahahhaha

i fell to the ground laughing until i realised all the boys were surrounding me glaring at me soaking wet. I suddenly got scared and began to run to the closest door which happens to be the washroom. GREAT .

I heard caleb scream" HEY SWEETCHEEKS YOU BETTER SLEEP WITH YOUR EYES OPEN CAUSE WE'LL BE COMING FOR YOU.!! then they left i assumed and i heard footsteps leaving my room.

i started to feel a little scared but i still shrugged it off cause i got them back for ruining my day.

-----------------------------------------------------

hola chicas and chicos
I am so sorry i didnt update in a while i was so busy
I had this really big exam and i had a writer's block
I now finished this chapter so I'm now going to start the next one so i can update by tomorrow

I LOVE YOU GUYS
STAY SAVE
VOTE AND COMMENT BYE