Chapter 19

Lucy's pov.

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in eyes. I tried to get up but somethin heavy was resting on my waist. I looked down to see caleb's hand and then all the events came back to me from yesterday. I still couldn't believe we kissed. It felt so magical and he prepared this amazing date for us, i couldn't be happier right now.

I was so much in my thoughts i didn't realise caleb had woken up.

"Morning" he said in his sleepy voice.

I smiled, turned to him and said "Morning sleepy head, last was amazing wasn't it?."

He looked at me and said "yes, it was amazing"

He looked down at his watch and his eyes widened.

"Shit it's late we got to get to school"

We both got up and grabbed our necessary stuff and got going. For the entire car ride i was smiling like a fool.

We hurriedly rushed to the shower and both of us got ready in less than 5 minutes. We arrived at school 10 minutes late, and the teacher we both hated spotted us.

"Hey you two, get over here" the teacher said in a firm, angry voice.

We both looked at eachother, thinking of two options 1) run away and 2) walk to him. We decided to go with option 2 because he already saw our faces and would most likely find out throughout the course of the day.

We walked slowly towards him hoping he wouldn't yell at us, but of course we were wrong.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE SO LATE." He screamed a lot to loud for my liking.

"Ammmm.......welll - DETENTION" he cut us of by saying.

"NOW GET TO YOUR CLASS BEFORE I GIVE YOU ANOTHER ONE" He screamed and we literally ran away.

We just decided to skip the first class because we were already late. We went to the bleachers and sat down. We were silent for a while until Caleb began to talk.

"I want to ask you something" he said in just under a whisper.

"Yeah, sure, anything" i looked at him confused but still smiled.

"Wouldyoubemygirlfriend?" He said a too fast that i couldn't understand.

" what?" I asked.

"Will you be my girlfriend" he asked a little slower, while holding my hand.

I sat there stunned for a little while, just staring at him. I didn't believe what he just asked me. Did he actually say that or was my ears deceiving me. My mouth parted but no words came out. I have never been speechless in my life.

About about 2 minutes i finally whispered "yes"

He looked at me apparently not hearing what i said, so i repeated myself a little louder.

"Yes."

He smiled widely at me before kissing me. The same sparks that was there yesterday returned.

He asked me to be his girlfriend, and i said yes. We are officially a couple now. I can't wait to see rose's face when i tell her the amazing news.

-------------------------------------------------
Hola señoritas,
School started back for me and now i have lessons
So im kinda busy
But i will still find time to write.
Stay safe

~smile560