Chapter 1- Alone

Another boring day of my life. Going to school, getting treated like a nobody, understanding nothing what the teachers teach, gossiping with my only friend, come home, eat, sleep, do homework, read stories, cook and eat dinner and sleep again. Then the next day, same cycle repeated.

This is what my life is. Boring. And I am just a high school girl who is considered weird and lives alone in her house because her parents are always busy with their business trips.

Nice.

Wait- did I forget to introduce myself? My bad. Well, I am Jennifer Smith, 17 years, blue eyes, black hair, a cute chubby body, goes to Green Ville High School and... And? And nothing.

Yeah.. There's nothing really interesting about me and my lonely life. And I always believed that it'll continue to stay that way for as long as I were to live.

But little did I know, four boys would barge into my life to change everything.

*****

I was walking to school instead of taking use of any form of transportation to reach my destination as its only 15 minutes away from my house. And also a part of me liked to believe that I would loose some weight if I walk everyday.

Humming the tune of my favourite song, I was staring up at the clouds, admiring the patterns they'd created when I failed to notice a presence and bumped into someone.

Dylan.

Oh my god I had bumped into Dylan! He was the hottest guy in the school with a really short temper. He was a heartless player and almost all the girls in my school had a crush on him- including me. Heh. I'm only a teenage girl after all.

His hazel brown eyes were so dreamy, although they held a ruth coldness in those irises most of the time, his brown hair were always messed up to give him a rough look, his jawline was just perfect, his lips were so pink and plump and his muscular body made him look like a model. He was just perfect, minus the personality but whatever.

"If you're done staring at me, move?"

"W-what? Oh yes! I-I am sorry I didn't see-"

"I get it, just get aside now."

Geez, no need to be so rude. I was just apologising and it wasn't even my fault in the first place.

Standing by my locker, I was taking out some books when Ashley, my best friend, came running upto me.

"Hey Jen! Sup girl?" She beamed, as energetic as always, unlike me who would rather just sleep in all day.

"Hey, Ash." I greeted back.

"Did you just bump into Dylan?" She asked with widened eyes, excitement bubbling out of her.

It wasn't that big of a deal. I mean, I get it that he's popular and stuff but he's not a freaking celebrity.

"Yeah, I did." I shrugged.

"Woah. What did he say?"

"What do you expect?"

"Um... Told you to get out of his sight?"

"Exactly"

"Oh never mind. He's out of your league anyway. But don't get me wrong, you'll find someone.... Someday.... Hopefully." I hate to admit it but there was a sense of mockery in her voice that I chose to ignore at the moment.

"Thanks for the motivation. It really helped." I replied back in sarcasm instead.

"I know, anyways, you know Alexander? The basketball team captain? Yeah him. He asked me out and I said yes!"