Chapter 46- Forgive me

I was still in a kind of sleepy state when I felt myself being carried away from the car. I was in someone's arms and I felt oddly comfortable in the warmth of it.

I heard a door being unlocked and a cold air hit my body, making me shiver. The person held me closer to his body.

He gently put me down on the floor and that's when I finally opened my eyes. "Casper?" It was him.

He gave me a small smile and started tieing my chains with a blank look on his face.

This room had a better lighting and it was less smelly than the last one. There wasn't a bed here, though it would have been unnecessary anyway.

I don't know where in the world I am and what's about to happen to me. All I know is, that I am somewhere on the other side of the country and my family knows who has kidnapped me.

My family. They turned from my friends to my family so unexpectedly.

After he was done, Casper gave one last look at me and left the room.

*****

It was twilight when the door opened and someone walked in.

I had expected to see Casper but instead, it was a tall, dark haired man who looked fairly handsome.

Just saying.

The vibes coming from him weren't very positive. He smelled like alcohol and cigarettes.

A very disgusting combination.

I scooted away from him farther into the corner of the room. He smirked and kept walking towards me.

"It's good to finally meet you, Jennifer." He had a deep, menacing voice.

"Wish I could have said the same for you, mystery man." I said and hugged my knees.

Can you keep yourself shut?!

I'll try.

He chuckled and bent down in front of me. He traced his hand from my shoulder down my forearm.

I felt so incredibly disgusted.

"Keep your filthy hands away." I spat out.

"My hands aren't filthy. Yet." He smirked.

I zipped my mouth. What does that mean?

"Scared already? I haven't even done anything yet." He eyed my body like a hungry predator.

My eyes filled with tears, threatening to spill any moment.

He took out his belt and my eyes widened. I hugged myself tightly, eyes fixed on the belt in his hand.

"Well Jennifer, I am Marcus. Your brother and boyfriend along with the other two already know me pretty well." He slowly started pacing back and forth in front of me.

"H-How do they know you?" I stuttered out.

"They used to work for me." He hit the belt on the floor making me flinch.

Oh. So this is the mafia they all used to work for.

They had taken Celine!

So what do they want from me?

He stood right in front of me, giving me a deathly look and I gulped. He swinged the belt in the air before it hit me with full force.

I screamed the most bloodcurdling scream possible by my throat.

Tears were flowing down my face repeatedly like a broken dam as I kept screaming and begging him to stop.

The monster just laughed at my face.