Another bonus chapter

A/N: Hey humans!

How's life going? I hope you all are doing well.

So.. This story kind of had a blow up since the last time I updated it, which is awesome :)

Thank you to all the new readers for stopping by and giving this story a try! 

And I would also like to thank you lovely souls who added my story to their reading lists. It really means a lot. <3

I am back here with another bonus chapter that I again wrote upon request by bts_girlstan

I hope you like this one too :)

_____________________________________

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT! I'D TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH THE FUCKING JERK! NOW LOOK WHAT YOU FUCKING DID!" Zack yelled loudly at whoever he was talking to on the phone.

His muscles were tensed and he looked absolutely furious.

"I DO NOT CARE IF HE WAS PISSING YOU OFF OR NOT! I HAD GIVEN YOU ONE FUCKING COMMAND AND YOU DID NOT LISTEN, YOU FUCKING MORON!" He growled and ran his hand through his hair, making them even messier than they already were.

His cursing continued for another few minutes before he hung up the phone and threw it across the room.

I sighed before entering.

"Zack?" I called out, my hand resting on my large tummy.

His head snapped in my direction and his rage seemed to dissipate as soon as he landed his eyes on me.

His face immediately softened as he pulled me in his embrace. Letting out a tired sigh, he kissed the top of my head before tightening his hold on me.

"Not so tight. You might be hurting my baby." I scolded and he quickly let go of me.

"Sorry." He sheepishly smiled.

"What happened? Why were you yelling so much?"

"Nothing you should be worried about, darling." He rubbed his nose against mine.

"How's my little champ doing?" He asked before making me sit down on the bed.

"Your little champ has been as great as he could be." I lovingly rubbed my belly as a huge smile creeped up on my face.

"Not troubling his mother much, is he?" Zack asked in a teasing manner but I could see the little hint of concern in his eyes.

"Nah! I can already sense that he's going to be a lovely kid." I grinned.

Zack went down on his knees in front of me and kept his forehead on my belly.

"I'll always protect you and your mother, my little tiger. And I'll make sure that there doesn't go by a single day in your life when you feel unwanted. You'll always be loved, my son." He softly said before kissing my stomach.

"I just hope he doesn't turn out to be as clumsy as me." I led out a dramatic sigh and Zack chuckled.

"Did someone say clumsy?!" Max entered the room and grinned when he saw us.

"Where the f- fish did you come from?!" Zack asked and got up.

"Just came around to see how my lovely sis was doing now that she's about to be a mom. I still cannot believe it! You're going to be a mom, Jen!" Max pushed Zack aside and hugged me.

"And you're about to be an uncle, Maxy." I chuckled while hugging him back.

Max's eyes started to tear upon hearing that. "And I'm going to be the most spoiling uncle ever!"