Chapter 38- Be careful

"Aah.. Home sweet home." Max sighed.

"It feels good to be back here again." Liam added.

"I already miss Bella." Charlotte kept her head on Liam's shoulder.

"The first time you had come here was as a kidnapped girl and now you are here as my girlfriend." Zack smiled at me.

"This thing seems so small in front of our mansion." Max said while examining the house.

Thing..

Lol.

"We'll have to go to school!" I whined.

"That's a worry for tomorrow. I'll have to go to Eric's house to get my Coco back." Max said with twinkling eyes and left.

He's always happy to be with Eric.. Hmm..

What are you trying to say?

I... Don't know?

****

"Why's everyone staring at me?"

"They're staring at me too."

Max and I gave a look at each other, confused as to why we were the centre of attention.

"Are you guys acting or you genuinely forgot?" Charlotte asked with a blank look.

"Acting?"

"Forgot what?"

Zack sighed. "Max or should I say Kyle and Jennifer Williams... News spreads faster than fire in a jungle in this school."

"Oh that." Max and I said in unison.

Great. Everyone knows who I really am now. Is it a good or a bad thing?

You hate popularity.

Exactly right.

But everyone would be nicer to you now.

True.

And would want to be your friends.

Fake friends.

Teachers would pay more attention too.

Uh... Okay..

Come on, Jen. It's time you act like a queen.

A clumsy queen.

No. A queen queen.

How do you do that?

I... Don't know?

****

"Look who's back." Hailey smirked at me, her minions trailing behind as always.

"Get lost." I mumbled.

"You still aren't any better than before." She rolled her eyes and pushed me, making me stumble backwards with a gasp and wide eyes.

Before I could fall down, however, I bumped into someone's chest. I turned to look who it was and was met with a pair of beautiful bluish green eyes.

"Jennifer. Push her back." Eric said in a calm voice but there was anger hidden in it.

So I did just what he told me to. I pushed Hailey really hard and she squealed like a drowned rat before landing on the floor with a thump.

I burst out laughing and Eric snorted as one of Hailey's minions tried to pull her up but ended up falling down herself.

"Moronic witches." I smirked at Hailey who was giving me a death glare.