Chapter 26- Pregnant

"If Charlotte isn't here before my birthday, then I am not celebrating it!" Liam yelled at Max who was trying to cheer him up by talking about their birthday.

It's been 3 days since they took Charlotte and Liam has been ignoring me since. Celine acts to be sad but when she's alone with me, she proudly tells me about how her plan worked so amazingly.

Just like she's smirking at me right now.

"I got rid of her, I'll get rid of you too. Be prepared, Jen." She winked at me and left the kitchen. "Get lost." I sneered at her.

"That's so rude, Liam!" Max yelled at Liam as he pushed the plate of food away from him.

Yes, he even refuses to eat my food.

"I am not hungry." He mumbled and left for school before us.

I somehow controlled my tears. Liam was always so sweet and kind to me but now he hates me.

"He'll understand, don't worry." Max assured me.

***

Liam even refuses to sit with me in biology class. He avoids me as much as he can and it breaks my heart at how he is treating me.

The ringing of the bell made everyone sprint out of the class. I quickly got up and chased after Liam. I need to talk to him.

"Liam!" I yelled after him but he ignored me. "Liam! Just listen to me once!" He didn't. He disappeared from my sight and I sighed in disappointed.

"Looks like someone had a fight." I heard someone say from behind me. That voice sounded familiar.

I turned around and came face to face with Dylan.

But he wasn't alone. There were two more guys with him and they were all glaring at me.

Ugh.. I don't have time for this shit.

"It's none of your business." I glared back at them.

All three of them started taking threatening steps towards me, making me walk backwards until my back met the locker. "I see you have no one to save you from me today.... Where's your body guard- that Zack?"

"He's not my bodyguard. He's my friend." I coldly said to him.

"Just a friend?" He said, eyeing me up and down, making me feel so disgusted.

Then, he wrapped his fingers around my throat and glared at me. "How dare he lift his hand on me? Now see how I take my revenge." He nodded to his friends and one of them came forward to lock my hands in a tight grip while the other took out his phone to record all of this.

However, before they could start doing whatever they wanted to, someone pulled Dylan away from me and roughly shoved him aside.

"Leave her alone." He said in a threatening voice.

Liam. He came back.

"Liam!" I cried out in relief and he looked at me.

He shifted his gaze to Dylan's friend who was still holding my hands before he swung his fist in the air and punched him right at his face.

The guy held his nose and backed away as far as he could. Liam turned to look at Dylan as he pushed him to the ground and started thrashing him with brutal punches.

"She's my best friend's sister...That means... She's my sister as well. And you.... Tried to harm my sister.... So now.. You'll pay." he said in between his punches.

He considered me as his sister.

Yet he wasn't talking to you.

Dylan's face was starting to swell up with bruises as his nose started to bleed. His friends just watched him being beaten up, not even trying to help him for once.