Chapter 45- Farther away

Charlotte's POV:

"Jennifer's phone is switched off so it's hard for us to track her but the kidnappers would have probably gotten rid of it by now so there's no point in trying to track it." Ben informed us.

It's been 4 days and we haven't got a single clue which could lead us to her. We are all worried but two people are taking it the worst - Max and Zack.

While Max is getting more and more frustrated by each passing second, Zack is just becoming more and more numb.

He looks just so powerless and lost.

"Dad!" Tristan came running inside the room. He completely ignored all of us and just went straight upto Ben.

"Through the CCTV, we got the number plate of the van in which they had taken Jennifer and tracked the owner and found out that it belongs to one of the members of the 'Evil Skulls' mafia!" Tristan clenched his jaw.

"WHAT?!" Max yelled. "Isn't that.. Isn't that the mafia for which we used to work?! They had taken Celine!"

"You're right!" Damien clenched his fists.

"First me and now Jennifer? What do they want from us?!" Celine frowned.

"You should be knowing that." I harshly muttered.

"What do you mean, Char?" Liam asked.

"The only person who would want to ruin Jennifer's life is you! Don't even try to deny it Celine because you know how many times you have threatened the both of us to snatch everything from us!" I yelled at Celine who had plastered the most innocent look in the world possible.

"What crap are you going on about, Charlotte?!" Damien started walking in my direction but Liam stood in front of me.

"Your girlfriend knows what crap I am going on about!" I yelled again.

"Watch your mouth, Charlotte otherwise I-"

"Otherwise you what?!" Liam yelled, pushing Damien away from us. "Otherwise you what, Damien?!"

"WHY THE HELL WOULD CELINE TRY TO RUIN JENNIFER'S LIFE?! SHE'S LITERALLY THE REASON CELINE IS HERE WITH US!" Damien argued, his green eyes glaring heavily.

"You don't know anything, Damien. It was Celine who had called the police on Char! And Jennifer did tell me about Celine's threats!"

"Yes! Jennifer had told about that to me too." Max agreed with Liam.

Zack was just staring at Celine in shock and disappointment. He looked so hurt.

"But Tristan just told us that the mafia kidnapped her!" Celine screamed.

Everyone went silent. She had a strong point there. 

"Cut this out!" Tristan yelled, his fists clenched.

He glared at Celine and then took out his phone. "I am calling that sorry excuse of a human, Marcus." He dialled a number and put the phone on speaker.

"Who's Marcus?" I asked.

"The leader of Evil Skulls, our ex boss." Liam answered my confusion.

"Why does Tristan have his number?" I asked again.

"I didn't have it of course." Tristan rolled his eyes. "I hacked my way into getting his number."

"You know how to hack?!" I asked him with wide eyes.

"Yeah. I do." He replied as if it was a very normal thing.

The phone was finally picked up after eternal ringing.