Chapter 41- Kidnapped again

Strange things have been happening since the last week.

Hailey and Ashley have both kept their distance from me. Celine was surprisingly not bothering me too.

She would even smile at me. Not an evil smile or anything, just a genuine smile.

Max tries to be happy and show that he is fine even after what happened with Coco, but I have heard him sniffling in his room many times.

School has become really peaceful and for once, I felt my life being normal.

Awefully normal.

Everything was so fine that I started doubting it. Is it the calm before the storm?

Chill, blob fish. Nothing's gonna happen.

How do you know.

I just do.

"Oh my God!!" Max squealed like a crazy girl.

"It's snowing!!" He continued and ran out of the house.

"Snowing?" A sleepy Liam yawned.

"Yes, babe." Charlotte said, coming out of the kitchen with some freshly baked cookies.

"Babe?" Both Liam and I asked at the same time.

Charlotte's cheeks flushed which made us laugh.

"God, look at Max." Liam said and shook his head at the silly boy who was rolling on the ground in snow. We were both staring at him from the window.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Damien and Celine are still asleep, I guess. Zack is taking a shower." Liam answered and stuffed his face with Charlotte's cookies.

"Thwse awe awesome Chaw." Liam mumbled, his mouth full of cookies.

I chuckled and left the two there alone.

I walked inside Zack's room and saw him standing there, looking at his reflection in the mirror.

He was only wearing a towel that was wrapped around his waist.

My eyes widened a bit and my cheeks must have blushed. Zack looked at me through the mirror and smirked. "Like the view?" He grinned.

I didn't say anything. I couldn't bring myself to lie and I didn't want to say the truth either.

Well, I didn't like the view, I loved it.

What?

What what?

You said what?

I said what you heard.

Zack turned around and started coming towards me.

And I started walking back.

"Where will you go now?" He amused.

He caged me in between his arms and the walls. "Everyday I find you getting more and more beautiful." He traced his index finger from my temple down to my jaw.

He then rested his arms on the wall on either side of my head as he pressed his body on mine. "You're making it harder for me to resist myself, Jennifer." He whispered in my ear and slowly rubbed his cheek against mine.

I closed my eyes and savoured the moment. I put my hands on his chest, one of my hands, placed where his heart was beating.

He placed his hand over mine and kissed my cheek. "You wanted to say something?" He asked after gazing in my eyes for a few seconds.