Chapter 54- The End

A/N: so guys *sigh* ..... This is the last chapter... Yup :') .... I had thought of writing a few more chapters before ending the story but... My exams are approaching and I thought it would be better if I just end the story right here, like this.

So.. Yeah.. Enjoy the last chapter of this story :')<3

____________________________________

High school was finally over and we all graduated with great marks. And right now, we are all at the mansion, celebrating the end of our school life.

High school wasn't really good for me initially, but it had got way better when the boys had joined.

Life was finally starting to be at peace-

That's all fine but what will you do in life, blob fish?

I have plenty of time to think about that.. So that's a worry for later. For now, let me enjoy.

Whatever.

"Alex, please. You had barely managed to not fall at that time." Zack laughed, as Alexander was sharing a memory of one of their basketball practices.

Alexander, Ryder and a few more of their friends were present here, all reliving the old days of our school life.

"You know you can really stop staring at Eric like that, Max. No one is snatching him away from you.... And it's getting a bit creepy now." Liam nudged Max who blushed and looked away from all of us, making us laugh out loud. Eric tried to control his smile but failed as his cheeks turned a bright shade of red, becoming a target for the boys' teasing.

"Oh Liam, please. We all know about the way you look at Charlotte. As if she's an angel fallen on earth for you." I said and bumped my shoulder with Charlotte's, getting a glare and a smile from her in return.

"Jennifer. C'mon. You don't always have to defend Max." Damien amused.

"Of course she does. She's my lovely twin after all." Max chimed in and we both gave each other a high five.

"Ugh Zack. Not you too." Ryder rolled his eyes and everyone looked at Zack who was staring at me with that loving gaze of his. "Shut up, Ry." Zack muttered while Ryder grinned.

Just then the doorbell rung, catching everyone's attention. "I'll see it." Max got up and left while everyone continued with their talks.

Max's POV:

I opened the door to stare into a pair of light blue eyes. Not just any pair of light blue eyes, Celine's light blue eyes.

The girl who broke Damien's heart and hurt my sister.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I hissed, keeping my voice low. My mood was already ruined upon seeing her face, I didn't wanted the same for others.

"I need your help." She pleaded with teary eyes. "Forget it, Celine. How did you even get the audacity to come here again after what all you did?!?"

"Please. Just hear me out." She begged.

"What?!"

"Chris left me-"

"None of my problems."

"He left me when I lost my child, Max." She cried, making me freeze. "What?" I asked. "You.. Lost the child? How?"

"I had a miscarriage. And I am homeless now. I have no money and Chris just left me, saying that I am not attractive anymore and he doesn't want to take care of me." She broke down in tears.

"I have no one and no where to go, Max. Please help me."

"You were an idiot to leave a person like Damien for a piece of shit like Chris. That guy didn't even care when his father killed his brother. You really thought that he actually loves you?! Damien loved you with all his heart and soul and what did you do? You threw away a diamond for a shitty rock." I spat out at her.

"I know, Max... I know." She cried.

"Here. 1500 dollars. Take them and leave. And do us a favour. Please never show us your face again." I handed her the money which was there in my pocket and slammed the door shut on her face.

"Who was it, Max?" Eric asked as I joined the group again. "No one important."

Jennifer's POV:

I took turns in looking at each one of my friends' faces. Everyone was smiling and laughing, talking among themselves. We all looked like the happiest group of people right now.

All of this was possible because of that one night.

The night that changed all our lives.. For the better.

They had kidnapped me just for money but together... We found something so much more.

We all found our family in each other. The love, the support, the comfort. The feeling of never being lonely.

We overcame so many disruptions together, and today here we are, celebrating it all away.

There comes many instances in life, which make us feel like our world is ending. That we have nothing left to live for. The feeling of hopelessness. The feeling that everything is going wrong and nothing would go right.

But that's where we are wrong.

Things always become better.

Even though we might feel as if they're not, but they always do. Every stormy night comes, followed by a beautiful day of sunshine.

Like it did in my life.

Everything would have been so different if it wasn't for that one night.

That one night that changed my life When They Came.

The End.

______________________________________

A/N:

I want to thank all my dear readers who went on this journey of my story with me :)

This story was just a small idea I had got one night while lying on my bed and I never thought that it would become such a big journey.

There came so many instances during this story where I just thought of giving up...

But I didn't :)

And so today here we are, done reading the last chapter of a silly story I wrote.

I hope that you guys didn't regret reading this story...

Also, you can tell me what part of the story you found to be your favourite or who your favourite character was :)

To be honest, I really loved writing about Max's character <3

Anyway,

Lastly I would like to thank all the lovely people who voted on this story.. It always brought a smile on my face so..

Thank you so much. You're amazing and I love you. <3

I should stop now.. This author's note is getting really big.. 😅

Bye guys! And thank you once again.
Love, author ❤