Bonus Chapter- Forever his

A/N: Hey humans! How are you all? Long time no see :)

I am back with this bonus chapter that I wrote upon request by @bts_girlstan

I hope you like this chapter :)

____________________________________

6 years later

Jennifer's POV:

"Woah! Is that my sister?!" Max said after giving his famous dramatic gasp as he entered the room.

"No. She's my sister." Liam said proudly as both of my brothers admired me, making my cheeks turn pinkish.

"Can you two stop staring at me?..." I said as I nervously fumbled with my fingers.

"Aaaand done!" Charlotte yelled in satisfaction after styling my hair in the most beautiful way they've ever been styled. The bun was absolutely gorgeous.

Now, there were three people staring at me with admiration.

"Guys, stop!" I blushed and turned away from them.

"You look absolutely stunning, Jen... My sister is the prettiest." Max came to stand in front of me with the biggest grin on his face.

"You look so beautiful. Char did a great job, I must say." Liam smiled.

"Of course Char did a great job." Charlotte said while flipping her hair in a proud manner.

I giggled upon seeing the two.

"Are you done ye- Wow!" Aria, Charlotte and Liam's 5 year old daughter entered the room. Her eyes twinkled and an adorable smile broke out on her face as soon as she saw me.

"Aunt Jennifer, you look fabulous! Exactly like an angel!" She grinned.

"Thank you sweetheart. You look so gorgeous yourself." I complimented her to which she twirled around to show off her dress and giggled.

I turned to look at my reflection in the mirror and almost didn't recognise myself.

My wedding dress was designed by the designer of Charlotte's choice and she herself guided the designer about how my dress should be and it turned out to be splendid. It had a sweetheart neckline and flowed all the way down.

"Aria, did you meet uncle Zack?" Liam asked his daughter while smirking at me.

I blushed just upon hearing his name.

Zack and I have been together for almost 7 years now and there didn't go by a day in these 7 years where he didn't make me feel so loved and appreciated.

So many challenges made their way into our lives, threatening to ruin everything. But with the unity we all shared, we managed to overcome them all.

All the boys brought dad's mafia into power again which also made us earn a lot of enemies but that was inevitable.

"Yup. I did. And let me tell you, he looks as handsome as ever." Aria gushed with a dreamy look in those beautiful hazel eyes of hers that she got from Liam.

Her words made me blush even more thinking about how Zack must be looking like right now.

"Aunt Jennifer, sometimes I am really jealous of you." Aria said and sighed dramatically.

That made all of us laugh and helped in easing some of my nerves.

"Are you ready, Jen?" Charlotte asked.

"I don't know... Can I just runaway instead...?" I mumbled.

You blob fish-

C'mon! It's been 6 years! Stop calling me that now.