Chapter 44- Casper

Zack's POV:

"Isabella?" I called out over the phone.

"Zack? How are you doing, my son?" She sweetly asked.

"I am not fine, Bella." I slowly answered.

"Why? What happened? Is everything alright, Zack?" I could sense her becoming worried.

"Bella....Jennifer.. She's.." I could not complete the sentence. Just the thought of Jennifer being held as a captive is aching my heart.

"Yes? Jennifer what, Zack?"

"She's kidnapped, Bella!" I blurted out.

"WHAT?! HOW? WHEN?"

I explained everything to her and she quietly listened.

"Please get her back, Bella." I pleaded. I have no clue about who has taken Jennifer and what their purpose is.

I don't even know if she's fine. Has she even eaten anything?

I promised her that I won't let anything happen to her but I failed to keep my promise.

"Don't worry, Son. Jennifer is a strong girl. She'll be fine. And I will make sure that we find her soon. For now, I want all of you to come here."

"But why?" I asked, being genuinely confused.

"So that we can discuss about this in person. I will make the whole mafia work day and night to find Jennifer. All our equipments and hacking systems are set up in the mansion. We need all of you here so that it's easier for us to work." She explained.

That made sense.

"But I can't come there knowing that Jennifer is somewhere here. I won't leave her, Bella."

"Zack, son, listen to me. I know this is very hard for you but you have to stay strong for Jennifer."

I didn't say anything. How can I leave this place when Jennifer is trapped somewhere around?

"We will find her, Zack." Isabella's voice was filled with optimism and it gave me immense hope.

I know we'll find her. We have to.

"Okay, Bella. We'll be there." I said and we hung up.

Everyone was looking at me when I cut the call with Isabella.

"She asked us to come there."

*****

I had borrowed Alexander's car as one of our own cars, was god knows where. The one Charlotte and Jennifer had taken to the mall.

Jennifer. I just can't stop worrying about her. I just want her here, in my arms, cuddling with me. Laughing with me. Smiling at me. I just want her to be safe.

I am now convinced that what I feel for Jennifer is not just attraction.

I don't just like her, I feel like.. I love her. It's just getting hard for me to deny that.

I don't know why, but this girl brought out a side of me that I never knew I had.

I found her to be so annoying in the start. I just couldn't tolerate her voice and her confused face... But look at me now, I am dying to hear her, I am desperate to see her again.

Oh Jennifer, what have you done to me?

Jennifer's POV:

I winced as soon as I opened my eyes. Every cell of my body was in pain.