Chapter 30- Happy Birthday

The day was going exceptionally good. Everyone was enjoying themself and surprisingly even Celine didn't bother us today. It was only the seven of us as Max and Liam wanted to celebrate their 18th birthday with just us.

As the night was coming closer and the party was reaching it's end, I was becoming more and more anxious.

"Chill, will you?!" Charlotte plopped down beside me. "What if he didn't like my gift?" I asked for the tenth time today.

"Jennifer, you really annoy me a lot sometimes. Of course he'll like it!"

Unlike me, Charlotte was very confident about her gift for Liam.

"Max! Get here you little shit!" Liam yelled and chased after him with a bottle of water in his hand. Max had spilled a whole bottle of water on Liam's head as it was their 'bff birthday tradition'.

Humans.... Are weird.

After a few hours, everyone was just chilling around, eating and chatting about random things.

Damien and Celine were sitting together, talking about who knows what while Liam and Charlotte were trying to dance.

Zack was bobbing his head up and down with the music as he munched away on whatever food he could get his hands on.

Max sat down on the couch with me with a slice of pizza in his hand. "Hey sis!" He cheered and took an impressively big bite of pizza.

It was finally time.

I got up from the couch and clapped my hands to get everyone's attention.

"Guys!" I yelled when no one except Max had paid attention to me.

I felt all six pairs of eyes on me.

Why am I doing this?

What even am I doing?

"There's something I.. I.. Have to do." I said and awkwardly walked towards my room.

That wasn't the best way to say it.

I know.

I took the box in my hands in which Snow was sitting peacefully, licking her paws.

She tilted her head up and happily meowed when she saw me.

"Hey snow!" I petted her as she purred. "Let's gift you to Max now." She meowed again.

I went out of the room towards Max and handed him the box.

"Happy Birthday brother." I smiled at him.

"What is this, Jennifer?" Max looked shocked but smiled nevertheless.

He opened the box and all the other three boys came over to us, looking over his shoulders to peek inside the box.

"Awww" Max cooed as soon as he saw Snow. He was looking at her with so much adoration.

He kept the box down and picked Snow in his arms.

Then I recalled something.

Julia said that Snow doesn't like everyone. She can attack peopl-

"Meow." She meowed cutely at Max as he caressed her.

Then she did a very cute thing. She reached her paw out to touch Max's cheek and meowed.

"She's too cute!" Max grinned at Snow.

He looked up at me and hugged me with one arm. "Thanks, Jennifer. You're awesome!" he said and sat down on the couch, talking to Snow.