Chapter 53- Love you enough to let you go

A/N: Hey guys!

I want to tell you that this chapter contains smut :)

Well, this is the first time ever that I wrote a smut scene so... I don't know how it is..

____________________________________

Jennifer's POV:

It's been two weeks since the funeral and everything seems to be going fine. Except the fact that Celine and Chris are still missing.

But I just don't want anything to do with either of them. I am happy that Celine is out of our lives. Damien tries to make it look like he isn't affected but I can see how hurt he is after what she did. He gave her his everything and she took it all away with her, breaking his heart in return.

The boys have all started looking after the working of the mafia. Even though they're still young, they're still managing it just fine and Ben seems to be really impressed.

Tristan, however, keeps telling them to do better.

And though I am one of the heirs of the mafia, I don't do shit.. Because let's be honest, everyone knows that I can't do it.

Zack is a better leader than Max, not gonna lie, and even Max agrees with this fact. But still, the final decision rests with him.

"Hey, stuffed sausage." Zack entered my room in all his glory. "Stop calling me that, you fat panda." I whined.

"A fat what?!" He looked taken aback.

"Panda." I shrugged.

"Do I look like a panda to you?"

"From which angle do you take me to be a stuffed sausage?" I stared incredulously at him. "And besides, pandas are cute." I grinned.

"But I am hot." He proudly said and leaned back on my bed in front of me, facing me, supporting his body weight on his elbow as he smirked at me.

"A hot panda?" I tilted my head.

"Seriously?" Zack gave me a blank look but I just shrugged.

A few minutes passed by in silence, as he kept staring at me. I switched my gaze from his intensely staring eyes to the window, then down at my hands and then back at him to find him still staring at me with a certain twinkle of love in his eyes and an adorable smile plastered on his face.

I shyly looked away again and I am pretty sure that I am blushing right now.

"Stop staring." I said and covered my face with my hands.

He chuckled and I peeked at him through my fingers.

"It's not my fault that you're so beautiful that I just can't keep my eyes away." He shrugged.

I grinned as I removed my hands from my face.

"So.. Uh.. Jennifer?" He started. "What is your idea of a... Perfect date?" He tried to ask casually but I could sense the nervousness in his voice.

"Why? Are you planning on taking me to one?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him and a light shade of pink took over his cheeks.

"Maybe." He said, avoiding to look at me.

"I don't really care, Zack. Whatever type it is, as long as you're with me, everything would be perfect." I said truthfully and his eyes snapped to mine, genuine smiles on both of our faces.

*****

"Oh god! Stop talking, Max! How can someone speak so much while eating?!" Charlotte glared at Max who immediately shut up, shocked by her outburst.