Dallas Imagine

Today you were going to see Dallas. You have been busy at work and havent had much time to spend with him. Tou walked into Bucks and went up to him. "Hi Buck", you said sweetly. "Hey Violet", he said mocking your voice. "Seen Dally?", you asked. "Yeah hes up in his room. But you probably want to see him tomorrow", Buck suggested. "Naw thats ok. I really want to see him", you said. "Vi thats not a good idea", he tried to reason with you. "Its ok Buck relax", you said and ran up the stairs. You slowly opened the door to see Dallas in the middle of something with his ex Sylvia. "Dallas Winston you asshole! Its over. I cant believe you did this! Its over and dont think you can change my mind!", you yelled and ran down the stairs. Buck looked at you with a sad expression.

"Thank you Buck for trying to keep me from seeing that", you said and ran out. You ran all the way home to your brother Steves house. You had your own apartment but you didnt want to be alone tonight. You knocked on the door and waited. "Who the hell is out this lat.. oh hey V whats up?", Steve asked. He then noticed some tears on your cheeks. "Whats wrong V?". "Dally... ch.. cheated on m..me", you stuttered out. He got this real mad expression on his face. "C..can i stay?", you asked. "Of course you can. Come on in",he said and moved aside so you could walk inside. You laid down on the couch and fell asleep almost immeadiately.

The next morning, there was loud knocking on the door. "I will get it Violet", Steve said. "Ok", you said rolling over on the couch. "What are you doing here?", Steve whispered yelled. "Is Violet here?", Dallas asked. Wait! Dallas is here? "Not your concern", Steve said. "Oh really? So you wouldnt mind if i looked around?", he asked. "Of course i would. This is not your house you know?", Steve retorted. "Look is she here or not?", he asked getting annoyed. "No get lost", Steve said and closed the door. "Got rid of him", Steve told you walking in. "Do i have to talk to him again?", you asked. "Yeah i cant keep him away forever V", he told you. "How about as long as you can?", you asked. "I cant stop the other guys from coming over and im sure you still want to go over to the Curtis' with me", he said. "Not anymore", you said. His face fell. "Ill be back", he said and left. "Whatever", you said and went back to sleep.

Ten minutes later the door opened again. You didnt bother opening your eyes until someone picked you up. "Put me down! Im tired!", you complained. "It is two in the afternoon. I think you can get up now", your best friend Two said. "I dont think so", you said. "Why not?", he asked. "Im tired stupid", you said trying to get in a comfy position in his arms. "Steve told us everything", he said. You opened your eyes for the first time to see all the boys there except for Dallas. "Why are you guys here?",you asked. "Steve said you werent gonna come out of the house to see us anymore so we had to come here and talk to ya", Soda said. "If you try to get me and Dal back together forget it", you told them. "We're not", they said. "Good", you smiled. The rest of the time you hung out with your friends and forgot about Dallas.