Gang Imagine

I sat around the Curtis house with all the boys. I got bored and got ip to go to the kitchen. "Im bored", Soda complained. "I think all of us are", Dallas said. "Hey want to play a game?", i asked. "What is it?", they asked. "The game is to find the one thing that would anger the person the most", i said. Everyone thought about it. "How do you play that?", Two-Bit asked. "Ok watch this. Ponyboy, reading is for nerds and so are movies", i said.

His face turned a bright red. Everyone laughed at him.

"Dont be laughing to hard boys. I have stuff on all of you", i said. "Sure you do", Dallas said sarcastically.

"Really? Dallas, going to jail is for deliquents who have nothing better to do", i said. His face turned a dark red. "You will pay for that", he cursed.

"Two-Bit no one likes Mickey Mouse except you. Hes dumb just like the rest of the cast. I would rather Donald Duck", i pronouced. "Mickey is the best!", he shouted.

I smiled knowing everyones weaknesses.

"Like she has stuff on me", Steve said. "Oh yeah? Steve cars are dumb. I would rather walk then go near them". He looked like he would get up and punch me, but no.

"Sodapop your not the only good looking guy out there. I mean, yes your very pretty, but leave that to the girls", i smirked. That got everyone laughing.

"Darry is the youngest looking 100 year old i know!". I got tons of laughibg from that one.

"Now Johnny is probably the hardest one to come up with. Nothing really makes you angry. But what i think is that your parents really do love you and you just dont see it", i finished.

"Wow. I didnt think anyone could push our buttons like that", Steve said. "Your turn", Dally smirked.

"Like you guys can make me angry", i rolled my eyes. "Oh really?", they asked. "Really", i said.

"You dress like a grandma. You are very short, especially in comparison to us, and we are pretty sure you are interested in girls", Dallas said. My face turned a deep shade of red as all the boys howled with laughter.

"Just you wait Winston", i cursed and walked outside.

The next day, i came back over to the Curtis house. I wore a bikini top and short shorts. I also wore high heels. I walked into the living room, but everyone was watching tv.

"Uh boys. No hello to your best friend?", i asked. "Hey (Y/N)... woah!" They yelled. "You look great", Dallas said. "Are you sure cause i was sure that you liked guys", i said. I then promptly walked out, being followed by the possessed teenage boys.