Sodapop Imagine

For -QueenBunny2Funny-

"No B! I don't want to go!", I whined as Bree tugged on my arm. "Come on (Y/N)! I need someone to hang with! I don't want to be alone for hours", Bree complained. She gave me  look, and I sighed. "Alright fine. But you owe me one", I said. She squealed and hugged me, then tugged me into the DX. There was a boy behind the counter: Sodapop Curtis. 

Of course I knew who he was. Everyone did. He was the hottest guy in town. "Hello ladies", he greeted us with a smirk. "What can I help you with?" "Can you fix my car? Something's wrong with the engine", Bree said. "Sure thing", Soda said, smiling over at me. "It's right out there", Bree said, pointing out the door impatiently.

Soda followed Bree out to her car, and began to look at it to figure out the problem. Bree and I stood around, waiting. "I'm going go get something eat. Want me to bring you something back?", Bree asked. "What? I don't want to sit here alone", I protested. "You have me here", Soda shot me a smirk. Bree smirked too. "Exactly. You have Soda here, so I'll be back in like an hour", Bree said, walking off before I could say anything else. "You owe me again!", I yelled after her, but was certain she wasn't paying attention to what I was saying.

"So, what's your name?", Soda asked as he got another tool from the box. "(Y/N)", I muttered.         "(Y/N). What a pretty name for a pretty girl", he said, sending me one of his famous smiles. I just glared at him. "You aren't going to get me to go out with you, you know?", I said. He looked at me confused. "Why not?" "I won't one of your many girlfriends you date for a few weeks then drop", I said frankly. He frowned and went back to fixing the car. 

I began to pace from boredom. Soon I heard someone call, "Who wants a burger?" I looked up to see Bree walking back over. I looked down at my watch then back up at her. "You've been gone for two and a half hours!", I yelled. She shrugged her shoulders. "Guess I owe you three times", she said.

"I fixed it", Soda said, a little monotonous. "How much?", Bree asked. "On the house", Soda said with a smile before walking back to the store. Bree looked at me surprised. "That's the first time he didn't make me pay. I have to bring you more often!" I glared at her. "I will use those three favors you owe me not to come."

We ended up going to the Nightly Double for the night. Bree said that her and Xavier, her boyfriend, were going to help me find a guy as one of the favors I'm owed. I knew I couldn't get out of it, so I just went along with it.

Of course as we sit down, I see Soda and some of his buddies sitting a few rows ahead of us. I groaned, knowing that Bree wouldn't let me leave if I said something. Soda got up to go get popcorn for his buddies. He keeps walking past. I didn't know if he saw me or not. Five minutes later, there is popcorn being dropped on my lap. I looked up to see Soda smiling. "It looked like you wanted a snack", he said simply before walking off to his seat.

I smiled. Maybe he wasn't such a bad guy. I tore off a little piece of the popcorn bag and wrote my number on it with Bree's pen. I got up and dropped it in his lap. When he looked up at me, I smirked, saying, "It looked like you needed a girlfriend" before walking off back to my seat. I could hear the wolf whistles and cat calls from his buddies as I walked aay, making me smile even wider.