Ponyboy Imagine

Today was a study day for me. But i finished early. That made me want to hang out with my awesome boyfriend, Ponyboy. I walked into the house and back to his room. He was hunched over a textbook. "Hey Pony!", i said. "Hey", he said.

I sat down on the foot of the bed. He was completely zoned out in the book. "Pony?", i asked. "Hmmm?", he said, not looking up from his book. "Wanna do something?". "Im kinda busy". "Well, it can be anything. Even if you want me to study with you....". "I dont need your help", he snapped.

Pony never snapped at me. "Are you sure Pony becau...". Then he hit me. Not that hard but it still hurt alot. "Ok Pony. I will leave you alone. Im sorry for anything i did. Maybe we should take a break", i ran from the house, leaving Pony to study by himself.

A week later, i got an A on my exam. I quickly put my books in my bag and rushed from the school grounds. I had been avoiding Pony since that day. I dont want to talk to him or see him. I was close to home when i felt an arm wrap around my waist. I slapped it away, knowing who it was. "Leave me alone", i snapped. "Please Win...", Pony started. "No Pony. We broke up. You need more time to study. I get it. Thats important right now. Just go on with your life. Ill be fine", i stated. I started to walk away when he grabbed my wrist.

"Winter, im sorry. Studying is no where close to your importance. That was one exam. I will never put something like that over you again. I promise", he said. I was still upset. It was like he didnt remember. Then the worstthing ever happened. It began to rain. The make up covering the bruise washed off. Of course, Pony noticed right away.

"Oh my god! Thats what your still upset about. I cant believe i did that. I cant believe i did that. Im so sorry. Im so sorry. Im so sorry...", he repeated over and over. He sat down in the middle of the street in the rain.

"Pony get up. Come on", i begged. He sat there holding his head in his hands and cried while repeating "Im so sorry". Soon, a car came by. "Pony cone on. This isnt funny", i started. He kept doing what he was doing. "Pony im serious". He refused to move. I ran and pulled him away from the on coming car.

He looked at me like i was crazy. "Why did you do that?". "Because you were being stupid". "Anything else". "I still love you". "I love you too". "I would do anything to still be with you again". "As long as you dont do anything else stupid". "Deal".