Johnny Imagine

For TaylorCade0812

What happened? I used to be a good girl. I never did anything wrong or bad. But now Im four months pregnant. Why did I have to change? I love Johnny, but he's made me a different person. I never would have even thought if doing anything of the sort a few years ago. But somehow, im in this situation.

I told Johnny a week after I found out. He told me that I needed to get an abortion. I slapped him, saying that only a monster woyld do something like that. We broke up. I havent seen him since.

I had a beautiful little girl named Celia. She looked alot like her father, but had my eyes. I loved her so much, but it hurt me that her father didnt want her. I wouldnt tell her that till shes much older than i am. My parents respected my decision and allowed me to stay with them. They loved Celia, and couldnt even think about kicking us out.

One day, when Celia was about four years old, someone knocked on my door. I answered it. I was now nineteen. I saw a twenty year old Johnny looking down at me. "Hey (Y/N)", he said. "What are you soing here?", i asked, stepping outside and closing the door. "I wanted to see how you were doing. Its been a long time", Johnny said. "No shit", i said. "I know your angry with me", he started. "Angry is an understatement", i said.

"I know i said the wrong thing, but i regret it. I miss and love you. I would love to have a family with you", he said. "Im not starting one with you Johnny. I already started it without you. I dont need any negativity in mine or her life", i said. "Her? I have a daughter", Johnny asked. "Yes you do. And she doesnt know what a dad is, and i dont plan on telling her yet. Ill see you later", i said. Celia didnt need this. At least not yet.