Soda Imagine

For Baileycs

I've known Dally for a long time. We have hooked up plenty of times. You could call us friends with benefits. Neither of us wanted to commit to anything, but I knew I loved Dallas. He was my best friend. I don't know what I would do without him. He introduced me to the love of my life, Sodapop Curtis. Dallas didn't want me to know his friends, but I insisted. I knew Dallas loved me, and didn't want any of his friends to hurt me. But I was willing to take the chance.

I really liked Soda and I told Dally that. He assured me that Soda liked me back, but I shook my head. "Look at me Dally. No one would want me", I said sadly. "I would want you", he said, but I shook my head. "No you wouldn't Dally. You could never settle with a good girl", I said. "But thanks for the support", I smiled, walking back to my lonely home.

Dallas' pov

I felt bad for Bailey. She has such a low self esteem. I knew what I needed to do for my best friend. I made my way down to the DX. I opened the door and Soda looked up and smiled at me. "Hey Dally. What's up?", he asked. "We need to talk about something", I said. He frowned. "Did something happen?", he asked. I ignored him. "What do you think about Bailey?", I asked. He looked at me confused. "She's real pretty. Why?", he asked.

"Are you gonna go with her or not?", I asked. He looked shocked, beginning to scratch the back of her neck. "Well... she is going with you...", he started before I interrupted. "No she ain't. We only classified ourselves as friends with benefits. It will never go anywhere farther than that", I made it clear. "And you two don't do that...", he paused, not wanting to continue. "No, not for a while", I told him. "Soo... go ask her out!", I exclaimed. He smiled.

"Steve!", he called. "I'll be back in fifteen." Then he hopped over the counter and sprinted off towards Bailey's place. I was going to miss her, but I knew she was better off with Soda.

Bailey's pov

I was chilling at my house when I heard something run into my door. I jumped up to see what was up when Soda bursts through the door. "Couldn't knock?", I asked with a smirk. "I really need to talk to you", Soda said out of breath. "What about?", I asked, flopping back on the couch. "I heard that you had a crush on me", he blurted out. I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks. "That happens to be true", I said. "Well good news, I like you too", Soda said, smiling. I looked at him surprised. "Don't mess with me Soda", I said warningly. "I'm not", he said, walking over to me. 

"I swear, if this is some joke that Dally is in on, I'm going to.." "Its not a joke, and I was going to ask you to be my girl", Soda said, completely serious. I smiled. "And I will accept", I said. He sat down next to me, smiling. Then he kissed me.