Steve Imagine

*NiallersPrincess3

I was new to Tulsa. I wasnt making friends fast like i normally do. It might be because of the different groups around school. I was leaving my second class when i heard my name being called. I turned to see two boys coming my way. "You must be (Y/N)", the taller one said. "Yeah thats me", i said. "Well im Pony and this is Johnny", he said, pointing to the boy next to him. "Well, nice to meet you guys", i said, turning to walk away. "Wait (Y/N)!", Pony called. I turned back around. "Yeah?" "Want to hang out with us? We could show you around town", Pony offered.

I thought about it for a minute and realized i really didnt know my way around. "Ok sure", and i followed them out. They showed me everything. The Dingo, the Nightly Double, Jays. We even stopped at the Dairy Queen. The boys bought me ice cream since i didnt have any money on me. I promised to pay them back, but they told me not to bother. I was still gonna pay them back though.

Then Ponyboy showed me where he lived. It was a nice house in my opinion. I met Ponys older brothers Darry and Soda. They were really nice. As i was eating my ice cream and turning a corner into the living room, i bumped into someone, smearing my ice cream all over them. "Damn it! I can't believe you...", the boy started then lookee at me and trailed off. "Im really sorry!", i said. It was really aakward. This guy was cute. I turned to Pony. "Wheres the bathroom?" He pointed in the direction and i thanked him before running back there.

I tried to clean myself up the best i could, but i didnt want to go back out there anyway. I couldnt face everyone after that big fiasco. I thought maybe i could climb out the window, but then there was a knock on the door. "Hey hot stuff", i heard the boy say. I blushed deep red. "I kind of need of need to clean up too. Could i come in?", he asked. I slowly opened the door and he smiled. He slid through the open crack in the door and i quickly closed it.

The boy took off his shirt and started to clean the ice cream off. I gotta admit, he had a nice six pack. He smirked, looking up at me. I blushed, looking away since he noticed me. "My names Steve by the way", he said. "(Y/N)", i said quietly. "Thats a real pretty name. I like it", he said. "Thanks", i said. "So whats a cute girl like you doing hanging with Pony and Johnny?", he asked. "Well im new and they offered to show me around", i answered. "Well i could show you around more. Ya know, like a date to the Dingo", he said. I blushed again and he smirked. "Id love too", he leaned in close, as if to kiss me, but the moment was ruined when i heard Sodas voice yell, "Dont go making babies in there!"

I blushed red again and Steve laughed. He opened the door and the two of us left the small bathroom. I cant believe with just one day of being in this new town, i already found a guy. Thats one for the record books.