Dallas Imagine

I walked into Dallas' room. I caught him cheating on me for the last time last night and im done with him. I was breaking up with him. And i was gonna make him feel the pain that i do.

"Dallas!", i yelled. He jumped out of bed in only his boxers. Then he smirked, seeing me there. "Miss me babe?", he asked. "Quite on the contrary Dallas", i said. He looked confused. "Why not?", he asked. "Dallas i came here for one reason. Im breaking up with you. I dont love you anymore. Goodbye", i said turning around to leave. "Good. Get the hell out! I didnt love you either! You were just a pretty piece for me to carry around! I only wanted you to say i had you! Get the hell out!", and he promptly slammed the door in my face after his rage. I walked home.

Was all he said true? Im just a pretty thing guys want just for my looks? I wasnt supposed to be the hurt one after that. I went home, going straight to bed, trying to hold back th tears that badly wanted to come out.

Dallas' pov

What just happened? I cant believe i said all those things to her. I want her back. Why didnt i try to fix that? I loved her. And i still do. Why would she break up with me? Its probably because of the rage i just went on. That could be a big part of it. Some of those things didnt even make since. Yeah, (Y/N) is beautiful, but i swear i didnt go out with her just because of that. Yeah, i loved showing (Y/N) off, but thats not why i went out with her.

I just let the love of my life walk out on me. I gotta go get her back. I cant live without her. I slipped on my leather jacket and hurried out the door. I ran to her house. Seeing no cars in the driveway, i knew her parents werent home. I knocked hurriedly on the door. Finally i hear a little voice say, "Stop, stop! Im comin!" I loved that voice. When she opened the door, she looked shocked. I also noticed her cheeks were tearstained. In a small voice she asked, "What are you doing here Dally?"

"Why are you crying? You broke up with me?", another jerk comment. She shuddered a bit and more tears fell. "Just go home Dally. You got no business here anymore", she said, turning to leave and close the door. I grabbed her wrist. "Wait! Im sorry. Im so so sorry! I didnt mean what i said. I swear!", i pleaded. "I dont believe you Dally. Your a liar and a cheat. I should of known that before i started going with you, but i gave you a chance. My mistake", she turned quickly, shutting the door fast. But, of course, being myself, i opened the door and walked in after her.

She turned and looked at me mortified. "Dally! Get out of my house!", she yelled. "Just let me talk to you", i said, trying to calm her down. "Dally, i swear to god i will call my dad if you dont leave", she said, inching backwards. "Please baby. Just let me talk to you. Please", i got down on my knees and begged. "Dally. Im not getting back with you. You have cheated on me countless times. You've always treated me wrong, not how a girl should be treated. And now, for the first time, you want to try and make up for that?", she asked, even closer to the phone now.

I stood up and she flinched. "Im leaving. I promise. But i need you to know one thing. I will spend the rest of my life making up for it. I promise." As i was walking towards the door, she said, "Dont make promises you cant keep Dal." I turned and smiled at her. "Oh baby. Have i ever broken a promise?"