Dallas Imagine

For -juliee-

This is the day I have been dreaming of since I was a little girl. Although I did have doubts that this day would ever happen when I fell in love with Dallas Winston. But six short months ago, he popped the question.

Now, as I look in the mirror, Im still in shock. Tears swelled in my eyes, from happiness that I will be with the person I love forever, and sadness that my family will not be attending.

Yes, Dally's gang are like my second family, but they can't replace my actual family. I always imagined Maggie, my older sister, standing beside me as my maid of honor. I always imagined my mother in the crowd, dabbing at the tears in her eyes with her hankerchief. I always imagined my dad putting on his old suit and walking along side me down the aisle.

But none of that could happen. Mom passed away three years ago. Dad refused to hand me off to a 'hoodlum'. Maggie hated Dally's guts.

There was a knock on the door behind me; Darry stuck his head in. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded, drifting towards the door. Darry smiled, lacing his arm through mine.

"I know its not the same as your father walking you, but I hope this will make up for it," Darry said, smiling genuinely. I smiled, wiping at my eyes, trying not to mess up my makeup. "Thank you so much, Darry," I said, my voice cracking. He smiled, and the music came on, annoucing our arrival. We began to walk down the aisle, all the people who had showed up standing and smiling at us.

Dallas stood at the alter, his signature smirk on his face. I couldnt keep the smile off my face. Darry let go of my arm as I moved to stand in front of Dallas. "I love you," I mouthed, smiling. He mouthed it back, his smirk shifting to a smile for a second.

The priest was about to begin the ceremony when a loud crack sounded through the church.

We all turned to see a woman, a few years older than me, stumbling in. She looked up, a dazed look on her face. I squinted, as if I couldnt see her. I just couldnt believe my eyes.

"Maggie?" I questioned. She burped, stumbling some more before she focused on me again. "You are really going through with this? Seriously?" She started laughing, loudly. I felt Dallas tense beside me, his jaw and fists clenched. "I always knew you would end up a failure. Mom would be disappointed in you. Dad already is," she said, laughing even louder.

I felt tears streaking down my face. Maggie proceeded to throw up, falling and passing out in it. I stumbled back, falling into Dallas' arms as Two-Bit and Steve dragged Maggie out.

"This is ruined. Its all ruined," I whispered sadly. "Its not ruined. What wedding doesn't have family drama?" Dallas asked, his famous smirk back on his face as he held my waist tightly. "Lets get this show on the road," he said, spinning me back to my original position. And then the priest started the ceremony, beginning the best day of my life.