Dallas Imagine

For Gdayonedirection

I was falling asleep in Biology. Then I was woken up when I heard we had a project due at the end of the week. I had a terrible grade in this class and needed to get it up. My teacher was announcing partners. "And (Y/N) you will be with Ponyboy", he said. I looked across the room at Pony. We scowled at each other. I hated Pony, and he felt the same way about me. I was more of the rebellious type while he's a goody goody.

The bell rang. I grabbed my books and left the classroom. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I sighed and turned around to face Pony. He was slightly taller than me which was annoying. "We need to meet somewhere to do this project", he said. "Wow, thanks captain obvious", I said. He sighed angrily. "I was gonna ask where you wanted to meet, but now we are doing the project at my house", he said. "Like I want to know where you live", i said disgusted.

"Well we need to get this project done, and the only way thats gonna happen is if you come to my house. And you dont need another bad grade, do you?", he smirked, knowing I didnt have an option. "Fine. Ill see you after school", I said, walking away. "Wait, what if im busy today?", he asked. "If you want the project done, it will be tonight", i said, going to my next class.

The rest of the day went by fast to my luck. I made my way to Ponys house. He taped the directions to my locker. I knocked on the door and a cute guy answered. "You must be (Y/N). Im Soda, Ponys older brother", he introduced himself. "Yeah nice to meet ya", I said. He moved aside so i could go in. I sat my stuff on the table next to Pony. "Lets get this project over with, so I can get out of here", I said, slumping into a chair.

"Fine", Pony muttered. We silently worked on our parts of the project. I finished mine and stood up. "Im done", i said. "So? We still have to put them together", Pony said. "Im sure you can do that yourself", I said. When i turned around, i bumped into someone. "Hey, watch where your going!", i yelled. The boy looked down at me with a smirk. "Alright girl. What's your name?", he asked. "None of your business", I snapped. "Her name is (Y/N)", Pony said. I turned and glared at him. "I hate you", I said. "Ditto", he said. "Hey (Y/N), want to go out later", the guy asked. "Not a chance", I said, turning and leaving the house. I heard my name again and waited outside the door to listen. "Dally, you don't want to go out with (Y/N). She's awful", I heard Pony say. I was gonna get him back for that. "Nah, she's hot and fiesty. I like her", the guy named Dallas said. I smiled a little as I left to go home, Dallas on my mind.