Sodapop Imagine

For Secretly_A_Walrus

"Don't let her get away!" one of the socs yelled. I was running for my life, but they were faster. I was tackled to the ground. Fists came at rapid speed towards my face. Kicks were coming in contact with my ribs and abdomen constantly. I couldn't feel anything below my neck at this point. The last thing I heard before going unconcious was, "Get the hell away from her!" and the pounding of many footsteps.

"Do you think she needs to go to the hospital?" a worried voice asked. "No. I think she'll be better in a few days. I just need to sew up that cut on her forehead, and then she'll be good as new," a second voice asked.

I opened my eyes to be met with seven pairs of strange eyes I've never seen before. "Look whos awake," a red head said with a laugh. "Where am I?" I asked tiredly. "Well, I saw you getting jumped, so I came and, well, rescued you. I brought you back to my house since my brother knows how to treat wounds real good. How are you feeling?" the boy I recognized as the one with the worried voice asked me. 

"Better. Thank you for saving me," I said, getting up groggily. "I'm Sodapop, but you could call me Soda," he said, introducing himself, and then his friends and brothers. "I'm (Y/N)" I introduced myself before turning back to Soda. "How can I pay you back for saving me and fixing me up? I'm sure you saved me a ton of money in hospital bills," I said.

I felt bad because he had done something for me, and I had no way of returning the favor. "Well," he said with a smirk. "You could go on a date with me. The Dingo at seven." I smiled before going towards the door. "I'll see you there."