Two-Bit Imagine

I was really skinny. I swear i eat, i just cant put on any weight. Its not me.

One day, Two-Bit came over to my house while i was watching tv. "Hey Two!", i said, patting the seat next to me so he would sit down next to me. "Hey Lola", he said, sitting down. I could tell he was on edge. "Is something wrong?", i asked. "Would you tell me if you had a problem?", he asked. "Of course i would", i said. "Then why wont you tell me", he asked. I stood up and looked at him. I crossed my arms across my small body.

"What am i not telling you?", i asked. He looked me up and down. Then relization hit me. "Oh my god. You think im anorexic!", i screamed at him. "Well, you are very skinny. No one is that skinny", he said. "I am. I actually eat more than my brother does. Im not an anorexic. I thought you were ok with my body type", i sighed, sitting down. "Im just looking out for you", he said, trying to put his arms around me.

"No. You couldnt even ask me if i was anorexic or not. You just accuse me when we could have just talked about it. I think you should go", i gestured to the door. "Fine. If you cant see that im looking out for you then we are over. Im out of here", he then left and slammed the door. I was so upset.

A week later, i went to a party a Bucks. I wore a tight red dress. It really showed off how small i was. Two-Bit was there drinking, his new girl by his side. I couldnt help but feel hurt and jealous. This girl was an average size, bigger and taller than i am. She was blonde with green eyes. I was here for one reason and one reason only: to make Two jealous.

I walked onto the dance floor. Alot of guys were checking me out. One of them caught my eye. He was tall, like Two-Bit, had red hair, liek Two-Bit, but had blue eyes instead of grey. I walked over to him. "Hey", he said. "Hi". "Wanna dance?". "Yes". We walked to the dance floor. As we were dancing, i noticed Two looking our way. I didnt catch his gaze. I pretended like i had no idea that he was here. We danced for a long time. This ginger was really nice. The next thing i knew, redhead was punched in the face, hard.

I turned to see a mad looking Two-Bit. "We need to go", he said. "No i dont", i said. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to his car and to my place. "What were you doing?", he asked. I gave him a mean look. "I was having a good time since my boyfriend broke up with me. I was actually having fun since you left", i said. He looked at me. "You shouldnt have just got together with another guy". I looked at him like he was crazy. "And you can just get together with another girl?". His face softened. "I guess your right", he said, "but i want to be your guy. Im sorry i didnt trust you. If your skinny, then your skinny. I was just making sure you were skinny in a healthy way. I love ya. And i would love ya no matter what size you are". "I love you too".